And the Winners Are…

Winners of what, dear Witch? The lucky Wicked Darlings who’ll read the words of Kiki Howell, Mike Crowson and own Carter de Alejos’s bright beautiful art, of course!

Mina from Green Witch with Sprinkles – takes home the Freedom, Peace and Healing bundle!

 
Sarita Rucker from A College Girl’s Days Judy from Judy’s Photos each will enjoy an ebook copy of Sealed Entrance!
Congratulations, my Wicked Darlings! Please send me your mailing info (or email address if you won ebooks) in order to get your prizes ;-)

Share |

6 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I e-mailed you my e-mail addy.

    FYI, I also have a giveaway: http://dragonflyslaughter.blogspot.com/2011/06/photo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! That was a great win! Thank you Magaly and Mike.

    Congratulations to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (SQUEAL!) Oh Magaly, I am so super excited! What a wonderful bundle to win! Thank you so much, my beautiful wicked witch! And a huge congrats to your Lilac Wolf and Sarita Rucker as well! I am on my way to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarita, Lilac and Mina - I'm sending your info to Mike. Congrats, me dears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is really cool!!! glad to get back to work so that I can discover that I've won!!! Good Morning All...Hope everyone's holiday was great...Looking forward to reading the new book...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeh, to the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete