Winner of The Unfinished Song: Initiate by Tara Maya

The Wizardess from Go Out Beneath the Naked Night gets to read about Faearth. Yep, this lucky Wicked Darling will enjoy Initiate, and I’m almost sure she’ll have to move on to Taboo; Tara Maya is the queen of cliffhangers. I read book one and two of The Unfinished Song in just a couple of days; now I’m biting my fingernails waiting for the third book. I need to know what’ll happen to Dindi…
Congrats my wicked Wizardess! Please send me your email address, and I’ll forward it to Tara Maya.  

Share |

5 comments:

  1. A huge congratulations to the Wizardess! I love the name of her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You made my day!! Please send Tara Maya this one: wizardess9ATyahoo.com. Of course that would be an actual @ symbol. :)
    Yay! Thank you so much! And thanks to Mina, too...my blog title is from a cool poem by Sam Walter Foss, that was quoted in Book of Shadows, a great book by a lawyerly woman finding out she was a witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mina - Wizardess is the best with blog names! Did you see the name of her other blog? I love it, love it, love it!

    Wizardess - Your info went to the author and I hope you enjoy your book! Also, thanks for sharing that title; I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mina - Wizardess is the best with blog names! Did you see the name of her other blog? I love it, love it, love it!

    Wizardess - Your info went to the author and I hope you enjoy your book! Also, thanks for sharing that title; I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge congratulations to the Wizardess! I love the name of her blog.

    ReplyDelete