Samantha from The Healing Spell

Samantha is a sex magic practitioner. She lives in the middle of the woods and she can weave a spell to keep unwanted visitors out of her property, and out of her life. How cool is that? You know it is extremely cool, and it gets better. Her magic is so believable that when a friend asked me for a good definition for sex magic, I told her “Read ‘The Healing Spell’ by Kiki Howell and you’ll see sex magic happening.”


So my Wicked Darlings, “Are you ready for a challenge? Just remember, while the experience and practice of sex magick is fun, it does take commitment and discipline. You can’t just come like a horny virgin. You must follow [Samantha’s] instructions. You will have to maintain control over your arousal in order to build the necessary energy.” And then HOT bliss!

This is one powerful short read, my luvs.

Blurb: Samantha, a confident witch, is eager to help David, a creatively frustrated ad executive she happens upon. She proposes a daring venture in which she will lead him through the steps of a sexual magic spell with the intent to heal him. Instantly mesmerized by her beauty and knowledge, he soon learns that pleasure is magick as they create an energy circle by bathing, massaging and arousing one another in various positions.

Yet, once the spell has been completed, he finds he cannot just take his talisman and walk away from her, and the witch finds her carefully protected heart on the line. When the tables turn will David be able to teach the teacher a thing or two about romance…


Share |

19 comments:

  1. I read another of her stories. I think I'm gonna have to read this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's less than $2 on Kindle! How am I supposed to resist that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh..I think I'll be picking this one up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... better grab this one.

    LOVE your blog! So glad to have found you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm going to ask Santa for a kindle!!! This looks wonderful Kiki rocks & I am a fan after reading 'A Modern Day Witch Hunt', great to see her powering with another hot read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo...I hear singing from the Heavens! Sexual magic is very intriguing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Magaly, I just popped back over from Pagan By Design and saw you won the fiction contest! Huge congrats and so well deserved. You are counted among my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in to tell you I have left an award for you on my blog if you would like it. I hope your weekend has been wickedly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mina - You are too amazing and always make all warm inside. Thanks for my award and for your beautiful words; they mean A LOT to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelle - I hope Death is on Hogfather's duty and you get a Kindle, plus anything your heart desires. Then read Kiki's book and experience the bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book is fabulous! I loved it! Now if I just talk Mr. Lj.........:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it; I'm sure you can persuade Mr. LJ to play ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have missed so much! This looks like a steamy read lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have missed so much! This looks like a steamy read lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it; I'm sure you can persuade Mr. LJ to play ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book is fabulous! I loved it! Now if I just talk Mr. Lj.........:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shelle - I hope Death is on Hogfather's duty and you get a Kindle, plus anything your heart desires. Then read Kiki's book and experience the bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just popping in to tell you I have left an award for you on my blog if you would like it. I hope your weekend has been wickedly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete