Noah from Dragon Blues

Noah has a hot personality and he can be a bit scaly around the edges; that sounds a bit cliché, but I won’t change my wordy because that is exactly how I see the man-dragon. He also has a heart HUGE heart that allows to handle falling in love while getting in all sorts of trouble. This character might be one of my favorite shapeshifters. I appreciate the fact that in Dragon Blues, Edie Rammer let me experience the transformation with the character. It was a biological reading filled with emotions that left me hooked.
Blurb: Once a dragon…
Saxophone player Noah Long shifted from dragon to human 2500 years ago, but the dragon blood still coursing through his veins has kept him healthy and virile. Now his secret is out, and the man who discovered it will do anything to make Noah’s blood his own. Noah’s only ally is martial arts expert Lila Fox, who heats up the fire in his belly…and his heart.

Twice a killer…
Lila Fox’s first kill was at age sixteen after her stepfather put her mother in a wheelchair. Fourteen years later, she kills another abuser to save a woman’s life. When the man who wants Noah’s blood kills her sister, she can’t let the death go unanswered. She teams up with the strangely compelling Noah, and discovers he’s not all man and has a few tricks of his own.

Share |

6 comments:

  1. I have to show Memphis my 16 year old this one, looks like something she'd enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lyrics are weaved into the narrative and they are amazing. There is something about an ancient dragon playing and singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds fabulous. I think I'll just keep an additional tab open on the side for Amazon as I go through each of these books you've reviewed.

    The 2 components of this book I love are first, the dragon-man...yummy! And second, a kick ass woman who does whatever is necessary to do what she feels is "right" by her own code. Adding to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mina - this one is just great. I love the songs. Hm, I need to stop by Edie's blog to see if the lyrics are written somewhere. And if they come with music, oh my, I'll be a very happy Witch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to show Memphis my 16 year old this one, looks like something she'd enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lyrics are weaved into the narrative and they are amazing. There is something about an ancient dragon playing and singing!

    ReplyDelete