My ACEO Collection and Your Irresistibility Sweet Posts

I have no business starting any new endeavors; so as it is to be expected, I’ve just started an ACEO collection. These tiny artsy things are more addicting than tattoos—mm, mm, mm, are you loving the delicious alliteration? I sure enjoy all those t-sounds.

Anyhoo, Stacy was the one who started it all. I saw this baby from MagicLoveCrow, taking it easy on a field of pink daisies, saying “Relax darling Witch; let the broomstick take you places.” It was love at first click.
Then came the “Spring Faery” and, yes, love at first click—again.
If you ask me—and I know you aren’t asking—but if you were, I would say that Shelle has bugged my house. She is using the information to bring all my favorite colors and shapes together and shamelessly flaunt them at me. I mean, have you stopped by Sunshineshelle lately? Pure temptation, my luvs!

Can you blame me? No, my Wicked Darlings, you are fair people—blame it on Stacy and Shelle.

But it doesn’t end there; oh no! Others have joined the make-beautiful-art-that-Magaly-can’t-resist attacks. Expressions from a Misty Boston Girl? Guilty! Look at this? How could I not grab this kitty and keep her forever?
Deborah from My Journey in Bits and Pieces? Guilty to the bone! Did you take a look at those quills? Exactly! They are screaming “Take us and cherish us!” so I must. I don’t make it a habit to argue with quills.   
And although my witchy premonition skills are nonexistent, I KNOW other wicked darling artists will join the campaign to over stimulate my senses, make me write about things I love, and fill my new Cool ACEO Collection with goodness. They are just that irresistibly wicked!

While on the Irresistibly Sweet topic…
Do you remember those days when your blog was sooo new (and by ‘your’ I mean ‘mine’) that you prayed someone—anyone!—would read your words? I know, I know, there are people who write just for themselves, but I’m an Aries, my luvs, I do nothing with just myself in mind. I write what I want, and want people to want to read it. You are probably wondering, “Um… Witch, where are you going with this?”

Well, my darlings, my adored Mina from Green Witch with Sprinkles has honored me with The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. I love awards. I enjoy knowing the people I like think about me as much as I think about them; Mina luv, you are a wicked sweet blessing in my heart! Gracias!
The rules for this award say to forward it to 15 irresistibly sweet bloggers, and believe it or not, I’ll follow the rules. Kind of… okay, maybe not. I’ll nominate 2 sets of 3 irresistibly sweet posts that were published during the first 3 months of my nominees’ blogging lives. Meet these Wicked sweet Darlings while they were still bloggy-babes:

“My Rare One” – She Who Seeks: an anecdote of love that touched my heart. 
“Witchy Thrifting” – Witchy Thrifting: artistic recycling and thrifty treasures. I LOVE it!
“Spring Came Rushing In....” – A Witch in the Tea Closet: this one is loaded with a positive vibe that leaks out of the words. 

“Making the Mundane Magical” – The Haven: a key to how to make every day magical.
“Gayatri Mantra” – Aradia’s Cauldron: my geeky heart was flying in bliss after reading this post!
“Celebrate a Gentle Soul” – Fairy Bell Cottage: this post left me thinking, I would love to have met the woman behind the pearls.

“Quiche” – Lilac Wolf and Stuff: this is the wildcard, my luvs. I know I said 2 sets of 3s, but I read this one after I was done picking my sets; I could not keep myself from posting it. This is sweet and irresistible gone wild. I had to read the first sentence of the third paragraph a few times before I understood what it meant. I gasped a little. I laughed a lot. And then I said, “Yep my girl, you and Acheron were right all along, fate won’t be denied!” I love this post. I love the pics. And the Andersons ROCK!

Pass it forward, my luvs!

23 comments:

  1. I LOVE ACEOs and have been trying to create some of my own. I dind't realize there was a size requirement though, so may have to re-do/re-make the ones I started...Luckily it was only the backs LOL
    I adore that faerie one though and don't blame you for becoming addicted hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....what a sweet gesture :) Thanks so much for picking one of my posts for this. You are amazing dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do recall and you were one of my first and most consistent/persistent readers.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ACEO's are wonderful!! Nice collection!
    Congrats on your award!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilac - I knew nothing about ACEOs until I ran into MagicLoveCrow, then I started visiting other artists, and I was a gonner! And I LOVE Spring Faery too!

    Tea Witch - Your words left me no choice ;-)

    Cogent - How could I not? You are freaking fabulous!

    Thanks SueAnnn - I'm putting a book together and can hardly wait to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ACEO'S Magaly, you are getting a nice collection. I have been admiring MagicLoveCrow ones for ages but have not got around to getting one yet.

    Have to admit when ACEO's first appeared a few years back I was one of the ones against them. As someone who like ATC's I thought they went against the whole ethos of swapping little pieces of art for free. Like most things though, time can change perceptions on things and now I can see there is a place for both. ATC's are still great to swap but not everyone wants to create themselves and ACEO's give them the chance of collecting some lovely art work at realistic prices. I now collect both. There are some great artists making them and ACEO's give me the chance to own a piece of their work.

    I got a lovely crow ACEO last month from Carol Staggs, there really is some fantastic work around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Magaly, you sweet thang! I appreciate the blog award and will pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magaly! Thank you for the "sweet" award! Ya know, that was a great idea that you had, to give the award based on an individual post and not an entire blog...very creative!

    By the way...I'm an Aries too: March 26! Yeah Aries! We're the fire-starters and go-getters of life. :)

    I know..the ACEO's can be addicting. They are like potato chips, you can't have just one!

    Hugs xxxx
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Magaly! Thanks for lighting the candle for my boys..i really appreciate it. They are making me nuts!! Now you've got my interest peaked on the ACEO's. I've been seeing them around and they are so adorable! I may have to join you and start a new collection. I'm going to pay a visit to the links you just posted...i'll let you know what i buy. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ACEO's are adorabibble! I love the spring faerie (just like everyone else, lol, you might want to hide that one..). Thank you so much for including my new little venture in your award! You, my dear, are indeed irresistibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to cordially invite you to join us at The Minerva's Site Competition! Hope to see you there!
    http://minervascompetition.info

    Hugs
    Finder Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magalay you are so sweet for picking one of my posts. Thank you!!

    Also, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am touched, thank you so much. I see how that paragraph could be confusing...BEFORE he was my husband. lol And yes the Andersons ROCK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Magaly ;o) What a sweet post ;o) Thanks so much ;o) I started laughing when you said, blame it on Stacy and Shelle! "The two s's" ;o) LOL! Have a wonderful day my friend ;o) Your collection is looking good ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dragonfly Jane - I didn't know the history of ACEOs until I wrote this post, and now I feel I know a bit more after you put a 'human' background to it. I am glad it turned out to be a good thing and that you are collecting them both; I really love this little ones!

    Debra - I'm delighted you like it ;-)

    Kim - Indeed on all counts!

    Tamara - Yay! Not on the bit about you nuts, but on the ACEOs ;-)

    Traveler - I saw those colors onces... and the rest is history. I've been looking for the perfect frame for her; something with lots of sparkles... when I find it, she'll sit next to my bed!

    Lady Thorn - I'll check it out soon. Thanks for visiting Pagan Culture.

    Heathen - You are very welcome; thank you for writing lasting words.

    Lilac Wolf - I think it was very lovely written, I was just shocked and you set the paragraph in such a smooth way that I was not expecting it. I LOVE when a writer surprises me!

    MagicLoveCrow - I'm glad I god a laugh out of you, you've given me lots of smiles, as has my dear Shelle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your ACEO collection is a magical wave of treasure! These ladies are all such special and gifted artists. I love that the inspiration of your creative words meld into the world of image. We truly are all one only with different styles of expression.

    I must tell you that I am grinning like a fool over what you wrote about me in this post and Magaly, you are my wicked sweet blessing as well. ;-)

    I love how you passed this award on. But you are an Aries...I always know you will put your own special unique twist into everything you do. Have a wonderful week, my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mina - And you just get to add two more beauties to the mix! Thanks for understanding (and appreciating) the ways of my Ram ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mina - And you just get to add two more beauties to the mix! Thanks for understanding (and appreciating) the ways of my Ram ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, Magaly, you sweet thang! I appreciate the blog award and will pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your ACEO's are wonderful!! Nice collection!
    Congrats on your award!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww....what a sweet gesture :) Thanks so much for picking one of my posts for this. You are amazing dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Magalay you are so sweet for picking one of my posts. Thank you!!

    Also, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Magaly ;o) What a sweet post ;o) Thanks so much ;o) I started laughing when you said, blame it on Stacy and Shelle! "The two s's" ;o) LOL! Have a wonderful day my friend ;o) Your collection is looking good ;o)

    ReplyDelete