Morton on the Back of Mina’s Broom… and News

Mina from Green Witch with Sprinkles is the winner of Predator of Darkness: Aftermath by Leonard D. Hilley II. If you ask me, she probably exchanged some emails with Morton and he had the whole thing fixed. He showed up at my house, exactly at midnight, saying that he wanted to be the one to plug the names into Randomizer.Org. I can’t prove my suspicions, but if you read the comments on the original post, you’ll see that there is something sweet and witchy going on between those two! Cant trust a witch and a shapeshifting cat...

Congrats Mina! Do let me know if Morton has a nice voice ;-)   

…and News
Wanna Beautify my Profile Pic? is booked all the way to October! The feature will be archived this year, after All Hallow’s Eve, and you might have to help me come up with a different way to promote your thought provoking art and words. 

…and more News
Deborah from My Journey in Bits and Pieces a.k.a. Cater de Alejos—on Etsy—beautified my profile pic, but I’m skipping Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less this full moon. I will write about the beauty and artistry of Deborah’s work soon.

Today, my muse was inspired to write something much too dark… in fact, we were so pissed off after discussing “Dulce et Decorum Est” by Wilfred Owens, that we ended up writing “Blood-Shod Witch Can’t Tell The Old Lie”   

Share |

9 comments:

  1. Mina won again??? Every blog I go to, Mina has won?? There is something funny going on here??? ;o)) Congrats Mina ;o)
    Deborah's art looks great around your beautiful face Magaly ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic Love Crow - That is exactly what I was thinking! It must be all that awesomeness she houses in her heart, infused a a healthy overload of Full Moon Magic.

    I love Deborah's Gothic wall piece; if she had not sold it about a gazillion years ago, I would definitely buy it! I love the combination of mediums and the technique she used to obtain those beautiful colors around her whimsical model ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah is a great talent & love this piece chosen to beautify your pic, looks fantastic!
    AND..
    at the risk of repeating myself LOL... congrats to that sprinkle of witchy goodness, Mina well done LOL actually I think Morton & you will enjoy many adventures together looks like a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelle - Talented and then some, isn't she? I love this piece. And you are sooo right about Morton and Mina; heck! Even their names begins with the same letter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!! Oh Magaly, I have tears in my eyes from laughing at this post and the hilarious comments by Magic Love Crow, Shelle and yourself. You all are a hoot! Though really...I must confess that Morton and I have been sharing some, not so much steamy, but well, warm emails lately but for him to show up at your house to plug the names into Randomizer...maybe it is time for the next level. ;-)

    Thank you so much for yet another generous giveaway. I am so blessed to be the recipient of such a wonderful book and even more blessed to have found you to count as a wonderful friend. You are truly awesome, Miss Magaly. Thanks again.

    Deborah's artwork is so very beautiful. I love the colors and varied mediums she uses. Such a talent. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina - I'm sure Morton is chuckling too; all grins at the idea of "the next level" lol. You are very welcome. I just sent your email to the author, and yes, yes, yes! What attracted me most to this piece was its eclecticism; Deborah is gifted indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mina - I'm sure Morton is chuckling too; all grins at the idea of "the next level" lol. You are very welcome. I just sent your email to the author, and yes, yes, yes! What attracted me most to this piece was its eclecticism; Deborah is gifted indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magic Love Crow - That is exactly what I was thinking! It must be all that awesomeness she houses in her heart, infused a a healthy overload of Full Moon Magic.

    I love Deborah's Gothic wall piece; if she had not sold it about a gazillion years ago, I would definitely buy it! I love the combination of mediums and the technique she used to obtain those beautiful colors around her whimsical model ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mina won again??? Every blog I go to, Mina has won?? There is something funny going on here??? ;o)) Congrats Mina ;o)
    Deborah's art looks great around your beautiful face Magaly ;o)

    ReplyDelete