The Goddess is Surfing

The goddess is surfing and through the goddess all things flow, through the goddess I’ll happily go… slipping into ocean pulsing through the sea, rolled into waves of borrowed energy, bursting on to sand to bounce off every grain… threading through each dune grass blade, splaying spindling outwards to the trees, through the roots through the branches through the leaves and…

Through the goddess all things flow, through the goddess I’ll happily go… drifting into air, tumbling through clouds straining against atmosphere streaming into space until finally, through the goddess through the sea I have come to touch the sun.

The goddess is surfing and surfing is the goddess.

Fraser Wilson - Cargo Boy

9 comments:

  1. I can see him balancing his way carefully and fearlessly through the goddess... touching her from within and without. He lives through her and after all his exploration, through the goddess he finds the light; his eternal magical ray of sunshine. I might be a dork, but the biographical implications of these words, brought happy tears to my eyes. So sweet...

    6/1/11 8:11 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Someday I really want to learn how to surf...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love your commentary above. So eloquently stated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I wasn't in love with this writer & soul surfer already, I would have fallen for him here... love the goddess, love the words, the organic process encompasses, flows & connects all...
    Reading the comments, ahh (insert smile here) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have happy tears in my eyes and a big smile ;o)

    ReplyDelete