Witchy Roots, Fiction Journeying, and Stuff

Busy is the first word that comes to mind: final exams, scholarly papers, deadlines, unpacking… okay, so the last one has suffered a bit; there are some boxes glaring at me as I write *sigh* I’m hoping everything will be neatly and where it belongs soon…

Now to the blogging world:

Tomorrow (May 12th), I’ll guest post at Pagan by Design. I’ll share some bits about my witchy roots in the lovely backwoods of the Dominican Republic. I’ll have a direct link to the post after publication.

May 13th will be an extra special day; not only because it is the 13th, but because it will bring the first installment of Fiction Journeying with Magaly Guerrero, the Wickedest of All Darlings. Just wait until you see what Sammie Spencer and I have been up to.

Oh, and I’m dying to share pictures of my altar, but things are not ready yet. My Piano Man and I continue to bless our place often though. We’ll do a full house cleansing during the next Dark Moon. I’m psyched!

Lastly, I know some of you are waiting for replies. I promise I haven’t forgotten about your emails. I’ll answer them as soon as Busy relaxes a bit.


What have YOU been up to, my Wicked Luvs?

Share |

16 comments:

  1. taking care of family and ignoring myself, but such is life lol. Unpacking is a pain the booty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "boxes glaring at me"... Lol! I love that image. My housework glares at me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your move and your strengthening relationship with your Piano Man!

    I can't wait to share your "witchy roots" tomorrow, Magaly! Your words put readers "into" the scene and make for a very pleasurable read!

    Bright Blessings to you and yours and to all of your readers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have a few boxes I haven't unpacked yet and we've been fully moved for over a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling girl, glare back at the boxes and do what is important for you....being you. I can hardly wait for the upcoming Magalization of my mind. You da best. TOB

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the word BUSY... always a distraction from what I really want to be doing - daydreaming and art! ;)
    Happy to hear you are settling in nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking care of 2 little boys and one big one. :) Just trying to find a way to be comfortable being me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boxes are way too judgmental. I'd draw some smiley faces on them in retaliation ;)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Magaly ;o) Can't wait to see those pictures of your altar! I have been doing alot of gardening and painting!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see your guest post tomorrow or your 1st installment of Fiction Journeying. I am intrigued! The boxes can wait. Life must be lived first. Hugs to you, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there!Damn those chores! I have so much laundry to do!!And cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the unpacking and all your other work right now! Hope you're enjoying it at least a little hehe
    I'm a bit depressed right now. My hubby was down for a visit. He was here from Sunday evening until last night he went back home. I miss him terribly already and hate we have to be so far apart right now, but he'll hopefully be back up again soon...
    Other than that, I'm fighting with welfare and looking for a job and trying to help my friends keep the house tidy and such...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you guys, you make me feel better about my mild mess. My Piano Man does too, and yes, I'll glare back and tell them to wait until I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you guys, you make me feel better about my mild mess. My Piano Man does too, and yes, I'll glare back and tell them to wait until I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, the word BUSY... always a distraction from what I really want to be doing - daydreaming and art! ;)
    Happy to hear you are settling in nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling girl, glare back at the boxes and do what is important for you....being you. I can hardly wait for the upcoming Magalization of my mind. You da best. TOB

    ReplyDelete