Witchy Fantasy Ying Yang

Doesn’t this title of this post sound naughty? I wrote the words on a sticky note to remind myself I wanted to spread the word, and then I giggled when I read it. So what’s the Witchy Fantasy Ying Yang?

The first is Pagan by Design’s “The Witches’ Grove (Fiction Contest)”. It asks contestants to “Write the next installment of a short story started by the Green Witch herself. The winner gets a $10 gift certificate to Amazon. Write on!

The second and the third are wonderful reviews and giveaways by Laura DeLuca. I have no idea where she finds all the goodies she shares, but they are awesome. One giveaway might get you a $25 gift certificate to spend at Fantasy Clay Artfire. I fell in love with these babies: 
The other giveaway, um, gives you the chance to win this beautiful source of balance from Tri DZigns. So lovely…


Share |

6 comments:

  1. Going to have to chech these out...those earrings would match a necklace I have

    ReplyDelete
  2. The price is a gift certificate, so you can go for those if you win ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely contest. Part of me wishes I had seen it sooner and another part says, "What are you thinking???" As you know, short stories are not as easy to write as people may think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mina - I think you should give it a go. Remember she already started it, so that might make things easier ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely contest. Part of me wishes I had seen it sooner and another part says, "What are you thinking???" As you know, short stories are not as easy to write as people may think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to have to chech these out...those earrings would match a necklace I have

    ReplyDelete