Darling Groups and Shops


 
 
The easiest way for anyone to know that I’m having issues with a piece of writing is to look at my sidebar. I rearrange when I’m frustrated. My preferred compulsion is alphabetization, but in order to play with books, DVDs or flashcards, I have to walk away from my laptop. That’s never a good idea if I want to get back to the story promptly. So I play with my sidebar until my muse finds her bliss.

When the plotting, writing, rewriting… process is going especially bad, I put things on the wrong place; hence this post. This was supposed to be a page *sigh* “Fine Fate! Or Muse! Or who/whatever is tangling my ideas. You aren’t the boss of me. You thought I was going to delete this, didn’t you? Well, I won’t. I’m leaving it here and making it part of… whatever. On your face!”

Yes, I also have long conversations with myself when I’m frustrated *triple sigh* Back to fighting the tangling muse… Hm, you might as well visit all these Wicked Darlings and tell them I think they rock. Why lose a perfectly awesome opportunity? I always say that when life pushes you to hit the wrong button, you should make your bloggy friends shine. Okay, so this is the first time I say it, but it is still true. NOW back to the bloody story...

Share |

10 comments:

  1. LOL, don't take any mischief Magaly! Show her, them who is boss.

    By the way, I can provide you with a banner that has my blue "moonrise" background behind it if you'd like. It may show up better. Just let me know what size you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story is finished. It has been finished for weeks. But the beginning doesn't feel right. I sounds okay. It matches the plot, but I don't like it. I know I'll figure out soon, I just have to work on it.

    I would love a nice colorful banner. 300 width would be great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I know how you feel... I use wuick trips to twitter and/or facebook when my muse needs a tiny break. For longer breaks, I make coffee or put away the clean dishes. She hates housekeeping, so we're back to writing pretty fast. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My muse left me a long time ago. I am jealous of you who still have theirs talking to them.

    How in the world do you even make a banner lol??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diandra - She is back. She needed food, coffee, and she has been asking for some Piano Man, but I told her to shut up because she knows if she has any Piano Man she'll be sleepy. I think she is mad and is ready to kill a character or two.

    Penny - Maybe she is just hiding, waiting for you to come and get her. I make little banners and buttons and such using PhotoBucket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I never notice when you play with your sidebar because it never stays ordered in any particular way long enough for me to learn where things are. Hence, I don't notice when they move.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! You are too funny! Kick that muse in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarita - You are so right.

    Magic Love Crow - She actually put out at the last minute and the beginning of the story was born. It is pretty creepy too. It scared me a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! You show that muse who the truly WICKED one is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mina - I think she is laughing right now because the title of this post is driving me nuts; not descriptive enough. Yep, I have issues lol

    ReplyDelete