Wanna Beautify my Profile Pic?

The Beautifiers... 
I have enough entries to keep my profile pic beautified until October 2011.
The feature will be archived after All Hallow’s Eve. 
So... how to promote your thought provoking words after October?
I wonder, wonder, wonder...
Edited June 24, 2011 


***

If you look at my profile picture, you’ll see the artsy imagination of one of my bloggy friends, beautifying my witchy face. I keep your works close because your creativity fuels mine.

“Misty Lake” and “Daisies and Weeds” are examples of how your muses have fed mine. The first was inspired by a lovely photo—the artist’s information, and the picture, can be found with the story. The second short tale was born after I saw the work of another gifted friend. I didn’t include that picture because my Wicked Darling asked me not to, and of course, I honored his wishes.

I would like to share some of the bliss your imaginations bring to my life, and to my writing. So in addition to displaying your artwork and a link to your shops, blogs, websites… with my profile picture, I wish to write a bit of flash fiction, with your work in mind.

I will contact you and ask, Wanna Beautify my Profile Pic? If you say yes, I’ll add a picture from your shop to my profile, and then write a short piece that will be published during the next installment of Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less. Priority will be given to Wicked Darlings who leave a comment on this post, saying: “Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!”

One more thing, the picture I chose to beautify my profile, might be different from the one my muse falls in writing lust with—she has a mind of her own.

***
Please understand that your beautiful work won’t always be chosen in the order your comments were received. My muse is an impatient little witch; when she wants me to write about something, she screams and claws until she gets her way or I restrain her. I have to lock her up too often, in order to meet deadlines, so I want to give her some freedom of choice when I can. Also, if your blog, shop, website... doesn’t have artwork that fits my witchy profile beautification needs *grin*, I’ll still write a piece inspired by something (i.e. a post, a page...) on your site and link you.

Share |

25 comments:

  1. “Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!”

    Duh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you possibly be more beautiful than you already are?!

    Darling Witchy Woman, of course I wanna beautify your profile pic.

    If you get a second, I'd love your feedback on my very first attempt at "witchy fiction", "The Witches' Grove"

    Love ya Magaly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Magaly ;o) Yes ;o) As you already know ;o) Hugs my beautiful friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you an award, wicked darling!^^
    http://mamasthyme.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-first-award-woot.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have to say “Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!” word for word, or can I just say "I want in on the fun!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!

    I can't wait to see what your muse comes up with for the lucky darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I can help with this, but what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling witchy woman, of course I wanna beautify your profile pic!

    What a great idea to bring everyone together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness..this is why I love visiting your blog...you are always up to something!

    Stacy gave me a heads up..her paintings look so cute next to your pic.

    ...and yes..."Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!”
    1,001 Blessings...Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. You betcha Ms Wickedness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danni - My muse has been eying one of your goddesses!

    Green Witch - Mm, mm, your "Terms and Definitions" page has always been a source of inspiration *hint, hint* And I hope you have a continuation for "The Witches' Grove" or I might die a little, of curiosity.

    MagicLoveCrow - Hooray! I hope you like what I've done. I sure enjoyed spending time with your crow ;-)

    Lydia - GRACIAS!

    Sarita - You are in my witchy bookish Shamanic friend!

    Penny - Your beads are in my mind ;-)

    Lilac Wolf - Don't dare my imagination, luv. Or do... ;-)

    Heathen - I'm very excited about this. I do love "bringing everyone together"!

    Deborah - My dearest Marine Mama, I love visiting your blog too. I love your style; all the bright, bright colors that leave my eyes and soul filled and happy. I was going through your Esty shop the other day, and oh my, I had such fun! Did you know my favorite colors are pink and black? That might tell you a bit about how much I enjoy your art ;-)

    Shelle - "Ms Wickedness," huh? Me likes ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in too!! Pick on of my paintings!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic! My blog is always open to your glorious witchy muse!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SueAnn - I can't wait!

    Mina - It will be such a pleasure to write about one of your enchanting eclectic beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How on earth did I ever miss this post? I hope it's not too late to join in on the fun.

    Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!

    I don't own a shop...but my blog (either one of them) is open to you and your muse. Have fun and frolic my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course you aren't late! I just added your name to my list; my muse is doing a happy dance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course you aren't late! I just added your name to my list; my muse is doing a happy dance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How on earth did I ever miss this post? I hope it's not too late to join in on the fun.

    Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!

    I don't own a shop...but my blog (either one of them) is open to you and your muse. Have fun and frolic my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SueAnn - I can't wait!

    Mina - It will be such a pleasure to write about one of your enchanting eclectic beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't think I can help with this, but what a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling witchy woman, of course I Wanna Beautify your Profile Pic!

    I can't wait to see what your muse comes up with for the lucky darlings!

    ReplyDelete