This Versatile Witch LOVES to Get Doubles!

Yes, my Wicked Darlings, I got one and it was good; then I got another one and it was freaking delightful! And for those of you with your mind in the gutter, you are right, I got a few of those too *grinning wickedly* but in this instance I’m actually talking about blog awards.
Please visit Cheap Wine and Cookies and Mama’s Thyme to see why I’m so proud of my Versatile Blogger Awards. Thanks a million, my Witchy Ladies!

So… I’ll share 3 things about me, and then I’ll spread the versatile goodness to 10 eclectic Wicked Darlings. Why 3 and 10? Do you really have to ask? 13!

3 (Not So) Random Things about Me…  going to the movies:

1.     The first movie I ever watched was Masters of the Universe…in 1993… as a new released in the town nearest to the village where I grew up… six or seven years after it came out in the US. I spent months talking about how dumb, and not scary at all, Skeletor was.
2.     I eat before I go to the movies because I refuse to pay the obscene prices of the snacks.
3.     Mm, when I go to the movies, I sometimes always forget that my bag is full of snacks, which I might or might not intentionally have brought from home. 

I’m forwarding the honor to 10 Wicked Darlings who continuously make my mind, eyes, and soul dance with their eclectic blogging:

4.     MagicLoveCrow
8.     Pagan by Design
9.     Sunshineshelly

Please present this award to 10 of your Darling readers, and do share 3 Wicked things about yourself. Or go wild, like moi, and use your versatility in the creation of fun new rules!
The Winner!
You thought I forgot, didn’t you? Well, again, you are right: I almost did! But I remembered just in time. The lucky winner of Fiction Journeying with Magaly Guerrero, the Wickedest of All Darlings: Amaretto Flame by Sammie Spencer – Giveaway *Say that 13 times fast!* is…
Please send me your mailing info, via my contact form.
The title of the giveaway should be your subject line.
Congrats, my Wicked Darlings!

Please congratulate the giveaway winner and the award nominees, then go ahead and have an stupendous day! I shall have a delicious Piano Man. I would blame all this passion on May and Beltane, but why lie? The man is just HOT!

Share |

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Winners!!! Super!!
    Enjoy your piano man!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge congrats to Diana and a ginormous congrats to me to receive this awesome award from one of my favorite bloggy friends! Magaly, you never fail to inspire me. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot!! Thank you Magaly!! You just gave me my first award since I returned to blogging. :) I'm so excited!! lol Thank you so much :)((Hugs)) And congratulations Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I always bring our own snacks to the theater, and last time The Mister and I went we went one better and smuggled in a thermos of wine! Teehheee!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you darling girl. I am going to share something with you about this award.....I got it from Mama Thyme and You and then from Riding on a Broomstick....oh my thrice blessed and the further secret is...long long ago before there was hair, I received it from yet another blogger at the end of 09. Which only goes to show you....I'm versitile huh?
    I will get my posting done straight away and I am very honored. Now go have you some Piano Man.
    TOB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Magaly ;o) Thanks for the award my friend ;o) I will do it soon ;o) I just received it from Tamara too! Aren't the prices for food at the movies nuts!! I agree! Congrats to Diana and have fun with that delicious Piano Man! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana - Enjoy your prize!

    SueAnn - Yes ma'am!

    Mina - Hooray inspiration!

    MidnightSage - I love being your first!!!

    Lydia - We have too. We are terrible lol. I like to eat fruits when I watch movies, so grapes are always lovely too ;-)

    Linda - Three times makes it true, and after that it stays forever in history ;-D

    Magic Love Crow - Congrats on all counts! And I just had some great fun *cough, cough*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    I also love that you got this award, I think you define it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I just blushed. That doesn't happen often lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    I also love that you got this award, I think you define it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I just blushed. That doesn't happen often lol

    ReplyDelete