“Magaly’s Witchy Roots: Innate, Unnamed… Natural”

“‘How did you find Witchcraft?”

I’ve been asked many different versions of that question, and I’ve always wanted to give the same lame response: “I didn’t know Witchcraft was lost!” and then wink at the person making the inquiry. But I’ve never replied with those words; instead....” 

Stop by Pagan by Design and read the entire “Magaly’s Witchy Roots: Innate, Unnamed… Natural” post, if you want to learn a bit more about your Wicked Darling Witch ;-) And DO leave comments about your own witchy background. I’ll stalk Pagan by Design, read your thoughts, and then reply to them all!  

Share |

5 comments:

  1. This was a terrific post. Thanks for sharing more about the beautiful you. I was thinking, oh no not that, as I was reading the description of you being dark.....
    You have stated that from the beginning and I would agree except.....only if you are using the term to describe the richness, fullness of everything about who you are, what you write and how live life. I truly have never met anyone who was more "feeling" than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about your Magaly and learning more about you! I to have always loved nature, animals, and meditated with different stones. When I'm outside, I always talk to my trees and plants. I often touch them, to let them know I love them, and see how they are doing ;o) My mom has always called me a witch! LOL! Hugs ;o) I have to read the book you talked about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maglay, that was so well written and beautifully told. What a magnificent childhood. You have lived the opportunity that so many people know nothing about and that is so very sad. You are a wonderfully wild and witchy woman and I ADORE you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys liked the post and very upset Blogger lost the comments ;-(

    Let me know if you read the book Stacy, it is pretty awesome and a bit long. And Mina, I ADORE you right back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a terrific post. Thanks for sharing more about the beautiful you. I was thinking, oh no not that, as I was reading the description of you being dark.....
    You have stated that from the beginning and I would agree except.....only if you are using the term to describe the richness, fullness of everything about who you are, what you write and how live life. I truly have never met anyone who was more "feeling" than you.

    ReplyDelete