3 Freakin’ Things… ‘Cause it’s the Witchy Thing to Do

Lilac Wolf (Angie) wanted to read my 4s, but I’m a rebel Witch...
I’m giving her only 3 freakin’ things! 

Three Places I go:
1. School
2. Bookstore
3. Library

Three Crushes I Have:
1. My Piano Man sleeping over the blankets
2. The sneaky kisses of my Piano Man when we read together in bed
3. The sight of, yes, My Piano Man’s behind when he plays the piano standing up—in his boxers—while we make dinner or do something around the house. He looks so happy and so mine... I crush on him and fall in love all over again.
***I don’t have any crushes, so I listed things that make me weak in the knees!

Three Smells that I Love:
1. Lavender
2. I LOVE the smell of my Piano Man’s hair, especially in the morning.
3. Coffee

Three Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 
2. Game of Thrones
3. South Park

3 x 3 Favorite Movies:
1. The Other Sister
2. The Silence of the Lambs
3. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
1. Ever After
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
1. Pan’s Labyrinth
2. I Am Sam
3. The Lord of the Rings
***I couldn’t decide, so I didn’t!

Three Recommendations:
1. Love a lot
2. Laugh often
3. Live for yourself first

Three People that I’d Love to Read Rheir 3s or 4s or 5s...
1. Judy from Judy’s Photo
3. Danni from The Whimsical Cottage

Three Things about Me that You Don't Know:
1. I like to cook and clean skyclad
2. When I read a new book, I write down words I’ve never used and those I don’t know the meaning of, or I don’t know how to say in English (if reading in Spanish). When my list reaches 13, I research the words, use them in sentences, and then annoy everyone around me by overusing the words I just learned.
3. I’m obsessed with my Piano Man’s (insert body part here_______)

Three Bands that I Love:
1. Florence and the Machine
2. Dave Matthews Band
3. CAKE

Which of my 3s made you say “Yep, that’s sooo Magaly!”? 

Share |

14 comments:

  1. The cooking and cleaning skyclad lol ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second don't know answer. I can just imagine you making sure you don't let anything get past you....writing down the words....we Aries are like that. I've already done my three and will post it tomorrow or Tues. my wicked darling. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked your 3x3 :) and i think they all show its you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the cooking and cleaning skyclad comment made me think 2 things...#1 - she must not make bacon very often and #2 - that's why your piano man smiles so much. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to get together some three's...

    I imagine you'd like to do most things skyclad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Magaly! I loved reading this! And, which 3 made me say, yep that's soooo Magaly, I would say all of them!!!! You are so adorably wicked!!!! Oh, I love Game Of Thrones!!!!!! Amazing tv show!!!! I love the bastard son! I think that's a crush I have! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful post! I loved reading your 3's and the fact that you are a rebel. How utterly beautiful that your Piano Man sneaks kisses when you both read in bed. Oh Magaly, it is ALL so you. Free spirited, wild in a totally natural sense and such intense curiosity. An inspiration to all witchy women!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Penny - it is fun!

    Linda - I never thought about that, but I guess you are right; the Aries in me would not allow for anything different.

    Dirgesinger - Ha!

    Melissa - indeed ;-)

    Lilac Wolf - DEEP pans baby!

    Judy - you know me well lol

    Magic Love Crow - I love the young princess and the pets, and I can see why you like the bastard son, the poor thing needs so much love and you want to give it to him.

    Mina - you made me giggle and go "Damn I'm cool!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the peek into Magaly that we got! (whoa, that sounded dirty and I didn't even plan it - see what you do to me?!?)
    The Mister and I are watching Game of Thrones right now, so good. Still not as good as Rome though, IMO. Peace wicked darling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just working on catching up over here, Spring is always sort of nutty for me as all I want to do is be outside and everything else falls by the wayside. ;) This whole thing made me go, 'That's so Magaly!' Lol. Thank you for the tag and for featuring my Earth Momma in the previous post, you're a peach. A *wicked* peach of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny - it is fun!

    Linda - I never thought about that, but I guess you are right; the Aries in me would not allow for anything different.

    Dirgesinger - Ha!

    Melissa - indeed ;-)

    Lilac Wolf - DEEP pans baby!

    Judy - you know me well lol

    Magic Love Crow - I love the young princess and the pets, and I can see why you like the bastard son, the poor thing needs so much love and you want to give it to him.

    Mina - you made me giggle and go "Damn I'm cool!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to get together some three's...

    I imagine you'd like to do most things skyclad...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well the cooking and cleaning skyclad comment made me think 2 things...#1 - she must not make bacon very often and #2 - that's why your piano man smiles so much. lol

    ReplyDelete