“Let magick stirs with this cute Goddess!
The Goddess comes handsewn in orange color felt (and black color felt on the back) and black cotton thread, hand-embroidered with a black cauldron and purple, blue and lavender spirals over burning flames embellishing her tummy.
Slightly stuffed with polyfil, and a pinch of St. John's Wort, lavender, calendula, rosemary and mugwort; with a black silk ribbon for hanging, plus a decorative purple bead. It measures approximately 9 x 5.5 inches.
It's perfect for your sacred space, but you can hang it wherever you want: your doorknob, altar wall, car mirror...”
Isn’t she precious? I would love to have hanging around my place, making everything a bit more magically witchy!
This is all you need to do to enter this giveaway:
- Visit Carioca Witch and tell me which item you like best, and why you like it so much
For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave me a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave me a link)
- Favorite Carioca Witch on Etsy
- Like A Witches' Brew on Facebook (button to the right of listing)
- Tweet the link to A Witches' Brew
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button and tell me you do
- Be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
*Please leave separate comments
This giveaway ends May 1st. The winner will be chosen May 3rd.