“In Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels, the Wintersmith and the Summer Lady dance in the Dark Morris to bring in the winter – until Tiffany Aching lets her dancing boots get in the way and finds herself the Wintersmith’s unwilling romantic interest. What could top snowflakes shaped like you if it’s not glistening, eternal snowflakes like these earrings?
The Ultra Light Blue coating on these rivolis twinkle in shades of icy sky blue, sunset violet, pale, wintery sun yellow and sunrise pink every time you move. The Ultra Light Blue coating is a rare specialty coating applied by a third party company, it is not a color offered in the Swarovski crystal line.
Each beaded drop measures approximately 1” across and is hung from a ball-end sterling silver ear wire.
Beadwoven jewelry will last a lifetime (and longer) with proper care. You should not shower or swim in beadwoven jewelry, wash it, or expose it to higher than normal temperatures.
Care should be taken that the jewelry is not crushed or overly compressed as it could cause breakage.
20% of the proceeds from this item will be donated as part of the annual “Wear The Lilac” fundraiser. On May 25th, fans of Sir Terry Pratchett’s novels “wear the lilac” in honor of the events in the novel Night Watch. Now, we have an even more important reason to do so—supporting Alzheimer’s research around the world.”
This is all you need to do to enter this extra magical giveaway:
- Visit Whimsy Beading and come back to tell me about your favorite item, and why you like it so much.
For extra entries (worth 1 entry each, except the last two):
- Blog about this post (leave me a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave me a link)
- Be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
- Favorite a “Wear the Lilac” item on Etsy
- Favorite Whimsy Beading on Etsy
- Tell me about your favorite Tiffany Aching scene
- Leave me a quote from your favorite Sir Terry Pratchett witch
- Purchase any item from the Wear the Lilac Charity (13 entries)
- Purchase any Discworld Inspired item from Whimsy Beading (13 entries)
* Please leave separate comments.
This giveaway ends April 27th at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen on the day of Sir Terry Pratchett’s birthday, April 28th.