Once upon a Witchy time… Books and Lessons

I’ve learned many lessons from family and life. This is the most important one: Regardless of how much others might believe that common blood grants them coauthoring rights to write my life tale; I’ll always be the best author for the book of my life.
My brain says I’m a writer.
My heart feels the lover within.
My all knows I’m a Witch.
I think, I write, I love and I spell—
I live…
Nothing blood does will keep me from being me.

No one knows me the way I do…
Not even you…
Especially NOT you!

Week 11 – Books
Week 12 – Family Lessons



Sherie from Dragonfly Whispers
Please send me your email address, via my contact form.
The title of the giveaway should be your subject line.
Congrats, my Wicked Darling!

13th Wicked Darling Guests’ Digest
Meet "Baby Magaly Witch Crow"!!!


Today’s Giveaway (April 27th)
by Stacey Thompson-Geer and Stevie Trinity
  
Share |

8 comments:

  1. Hi Magaly. I read this post and thought of myself. The worst critics of my lifestyle and beliefs have always been my family. First with my Paganism now with Mary. Yet I do not care. I follow my path no matter what anyone says because it is MY path to follow. I am myself and that is all I know how to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. are. awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post Magaly ;o) I am the type of person, that I try to please too many people and for once in my life, I am truly being me and it feels so good! As you said, No one knows me the way I do..... ;o) Oh, I'm happy you found a bar you truly like! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaly, you are a powerful force to be reckoned with...always stay that way. Congrats on your wonderful win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! And cheering for you still as you continue this great journaling!

    PS - I'm slightly challenged when it comes to directions, so I just wanted to let you know that my post for your Witches in Fiction party just went up!

    Head to my blog via my name, or copy & paste this link in your browser if you want a peek!

    http://rueandhyssop.blogspot.com/2011/04/witches-in-fiction-witch-hazel.html

    Cheers Dahhling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're ahead of me now LOL
    Love this piece, so touching and meaningful...and cute! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO need to start making pagan art journals. So many things I wanna do, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO need to start making pagan art journals. So many things I wanna do, so little time!

    ReplyDelete