The Never Ending Dance‏

I stared at my feet in the grass. Hushed voices surrounded me. I looked up at the silver moon and all fell silent.

I looked to the center of the circle. She beckoned me. Without process, I stood before her. Her eyes blazed, taking my breath.

Her hands took mine. His found my waist. We twirled, twisted, danced for a lifetime. I stumbled. Four hands caught me. Two lips found my cheeks. I was alone, again staring at the cool, dark grass.

Voices silenced as my blazing eyes looked up at the young soul. I felt my lover by my side and opened my arms; beckoned her to join our never-ending dance.

Lilac SilverFox - My Wiccan Ways

6 comments:

  1. That is enchantingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tale enthralled my sense. Lilac's words hold a kind of beauty that took me somewhere else; to a very beautiful, safe 'somewhere else'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me goosebumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *beams* I'm so glad it's liked hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like dancing ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and evocative. =)

    ReplyDelete