Meet this Witch: Portia Mullins, from The Trouble with Spells

Name: Portia Mullins
Age: 16
Birthday: August 24th
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Likes: Helping Grandma at her metaphysical shop, hanging out with BFF Shelly, swimming at Slide Rock State Park, secretly crushing on the school’s bad boy, Vance Mangum.
Occupation: Full time student at Sedona High School. Oh, and now a full time witch too.

Portia is young, in high school, in love and in witchcraft… deeply. The winner of this giveaway will have the chance to learn just how deep Portia’s witchy roots go. Yep, the winner will get a print copy of The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford

Answer this question to enter the giveaway:
- You meet that perfect other half… you fall in love… and then you find out one of his/her parents is a pretty evil individual… what do you do?     

For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave a link)
- Follow Lacey Weatherford on Twitter
- Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button
* Please leave separate comments

This giveaway ends April 20th. The winner will be chosen April 21st.
Blurb: Portia Mullins had always lived the life of a normal teenager, up until her sixteenth birthday. She is then informed by her grandma that she is actually a witch who is a descendant from a long line of witches and warlocks. After overcoming her disbelief she finds that being a member of the coven comes with one great perk in the form of the school's handsome bad boy, Vance Mangum. Vance and Portia have an immediate connection as a budding romance begins, only to be threatened by turbulent skies on the horizon as Vance's checkered past rears its ugly head to haunt them. Portia is forced to use her untried powers in defense of everything she loves in a desperate attempt to hold on to the one thing that really matters in her life.

Snatch The Trouble with Spells from Amazon and Smashwords, and enjoy it!

Share |

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I know, I know, this is me & I have her name frozen in ice in the fridge!!!!! OK don't tell hubby though, it's safe up the back behind the frozen peas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I have a button, but soz no twitter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lol* Did I ever mention the BF's mother calls EVERY SINGLE DAY - at least four times? ^^

    Hmpf. Depends on the kind of evil. Maybe keep them away from us, maybe get rid of them. I think an accident might be nice. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she was really evil, I think I would hit her with my broom and sweep her under a rock! ;o) If she is just kind of evil, I would still hit her with my broom, but then put a spell on her, that would make all her hair fall out! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, I forgot, along with her hair falling out, everytime she would speek a frog would jump out of her mouth ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her likeness is tied up and her mouth taped with duct tape(nobody escapes from duct tape) and it's hid under a rock in my root cellar.
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You meet that perfect other half… you fall in love… and then you find out one of his/her parents is a pretty evil individual… what do you do?"

    First I would stand around puzzled, trying to figure out what to do. Then I would drag my guy away from his parents. (Or anyways, that's what I'd want to do.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep my dream match and we ditch the evil.... Not really we just sneak around, have some fun and I turn my perfect mate to my good side..

    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://mobile.twitter.com/lmbrunken

    Your tweet button dont work for me but u can see it on my page

    Tweeted lmbrunken Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow Lacey on twitter lmbrunken lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wicked darling
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would still be with him because I can leave my other half. But I would try to stay away from his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would still be with him because I can leave my other half. But I would try to stay away from his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep my dream match and we ditch the evil.... Not really we just sneak around, have some fun and I turn my perfect mate to my good side..

    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. "You meet that perfect other half… you fall in love… and then you find out one of his/her parents is a pretty evil individual… what do you do?"

    First I would stand around puzzled, trying to figure out what to do. Then I would drag my guy away from his parents. (Or anyways, that's what I'd want to do.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. And, I forgot, along with her hair falling out, everytime she would speek a frog would jump out of her mouth ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course I have a button, but soz no twitter :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wicked darling
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete