Olivia is the teenage daughter of a movie-star couple known for their public, and well publicized, battles. When her parents decide to reunite to make a movie overseas, Olivia gladly accepts their offer to visit her Aunt Tilda for a year. What Olivia doesn't know is that Tilda is a witch--a good one--and Olivia herself will get to test her Wiccan abilities before the year is up.
The winner of this giveaway will receive an ebook copy of Be Careful What You Witch For by Tom Hoobler. I read this novel, and can tell you that Olivia—and her ways—made me raise my eyebrows more than once.
Answer this question to enter the giveaway:
- Would you cast a love spell if you had the power to do it? Why or why not?
For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave a link)
- Visit Hoobler Authors.com and tell me about your favorite title.
- Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button
* Please leave separate comments
The giveaway ends April 26th. The winner will be chosen April 27th.
Blurb: Olivia has come to New York to stay with her aunt for a year. She awakens one night to the sounds of singing outside and discovers that Aunt Tilda is head of a coven. When Olivia develops a crush on a boy at school, one of her aunt’s friends helps her cast a spell on him. This works so well that Olivia looks for more powerful spells in her aunt’s library. The results are disastrous, as Olivia has to repair the damage and prove that she has what it takes to become a true witch.