Meet this Witch: Lucy, from The 13th Witch

My name is Lucy. I had a normal life until I turned 18. Then everything I thought I was came crashing down around me. I found out I was a witch. What does that mean? A lot of trouble and a really hot guy.

I had planned to tell you my entire story in this post, but Magaly says I can’t use her laptop for that long. Don’t worry, my Creatress—Stacy Thompson-Geer—has agreed to give a lucky winner an ecopy (Is that a word?) of my story, The 13th Witch.

This is all you need to do enter this giveaway:
- Visit Stacey Thompson-Geer’s website, and then tell me which of her books you like best and why.

For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave a link)
- Follow Stacey Thompson-Geer on Twitter
- Who is your favorite teenage witch in fiction?
- Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button
* Please leave separate comments
This giveaway ends April 25th. The winner will be chosen April 26th.

Blurb: Falling in love, and saving the world. It’s all in a day’s work, right?

Snatch The 13th Witch from Amazon, Wicked Nights, and enjoy it!

Share |

14 comments:

  1. Stacey Thompson Geer's story, "Wicked Within" holds the most interest to me. From what I was able to get from a brief editor's clip on the book, I think it will be a wonderful telling of how love can strike at the most inopportune times, but when it does, we can either fight it, or go with the flow. The animal attraction between two people can't be fought or denied (speaking from experience). I really want to read this book to see this whole story unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted a button to add another entry.

    http://hex-inthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following Stacey Thompson-Geer on Twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Teenage witch in fiction is Zoe Redbird in the House Of Night Series. She's a Kick ass high priestess, while still learning how to deal with things like love, homework, and battling your local fallen angel/past life lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twitted about it.

    http://twitter.com/#!/Aine_23

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did a quick blog post about it.

    http://hex-inthecity.blogspot.com/2011/04/bloody-wicked.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burn looks good to me. I want to know more about the demons.

    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wicked darling
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite teen witch I guess is hermoine granger from harry potter. She is beautiful and smart cant beat that

    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow on twitter lmbrunken lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://mobile.twitter.com/lmbrunken

    Tweeted lmbrunken Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite teen witch I guess is hermoine granger from harry potter. She is beautiful and smart cant beat that

    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wicked darling
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Twitted about it.

    http://twitter.com/#!/Aine_23

    ReplyDelete