Meet these Witches: Lynn, Acacia, Kalerian

Lynn – I had a normal life once, a family. I always knew I was a witch, but when the Gateways opened, I had to become something else. “I have been a warrior my entire existence. From the very first life I lived, I knew this to be true. My purpose is not my own. I’m to save people that are not ready to see the truth, not ready for the world that seems to have unraveled around them.”
Acacia – I thought I had complete control until Rhea left my side. She was my coven sister, my friend. Until now. “My journey all started when I woke up in a room with no way out. I wanted to be free and to have the power and love I’d only seen. Now I could use my power freely and have everything I’d always dreamed of. All I have to do is stop the annoying freedom fighters trying to change the world back.”
Kalerian – Power is the end game for me. I want to be someone in this new world. I've wanted it since the first life I lived, but Lynn is someone I can't ignore and someone I won't live without. “Japan 1545. My family has no idea what I’m up too. All they know is I was chosen to join a clan of warriors. I know my mission and I know what I have to do to prove myself, but I wasn’t expecting to find someone that I’d actually care for. Now I will have her in this life of the next.”
I read these three shorts stories and loved what Stacey Thompson-Geer and Stevie Trinity have done. They wrote these bits to make people want to read Dark Magicks, which will be released in June, and it worked like a charm on me. I now care about these characters and want to know what will happen to them, especially Acacia—she is darkish and lovely wicked. The winner of this giveaway will receive ebook copies of The Gatekeeper Series: Lynn, Acacia and Kalerian by Stacey Thompson-Geer and Stevie Trinity.

Answer this question to enter the giveaway:
- Who intrigues you the most: Lynn, Acacia or Kalerian, and why?

For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave a link)
- Visit Stacey Thompson-Geer’s website and tell me about your favorite title
- Follow Stacey Thompson-Geer on Twitter
- Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button
* Please leave separate comments

This giveaway ends May 1st. The winner will be chosen May 3rd.

 Please note these are short stories to build anticipation for the novel release of Dark Magick, in June 2011.

from Wicked Nights and Amazon, and enjoy it!

Share |

18 comments:

  1. Lynn because she was able to ignore her powers and be normal growing up.

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked darling

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already Follow on twitter lmbrunken


    lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read burn

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a wicked darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn intrigues me most - I love her warrior woman attitude and that her purpose is larger than herself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kalerian hands down...she's the warrior...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you guys like Lynn. :) She is a really strong woman that balances her magickal abilities with the duty she feels to her family. Even if she can't be there with them all the time. You will really get to see her as a whole person in the novel. You get to see her fears and her more as a person and not just a warrior, even though she is one.

    Rhea is all about her family. Everything she does revolves around her husband and kids. In Dark Magick she goes through some really hard things and it changes her forever.

    Kalerian is a man that knows what he wants and most of the time, that's Lynn. There is a twisted relationship between the two that you only get a short taste of in his short story.

    Acacia is also all about power and keeping herself alive. You get to see some of the really bad things she can do in her short story, but the real mystery with her is yet to come.

    Thanks again for checking out my work and Stevie Trinity's work. We hope you will enjoy Dark Magick in June and will come back for the Second an third books in the trilogy next year. :)

    Stacey Thompson-Geer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extra entry from Beltane post

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silver Moon is my fav title :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got the party button :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I'm a wicked darling (he he)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extra entry from Beltane post

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a wicked darling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynn because she was able to ignore her powers and be normal growing up.

    Lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Already Follow on twitter lmbrunken


    lmbrunken {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete