Meet this Witch: Allie Van Zandt, from Beltane

Zen may be the wilder of the Van Zandt twins, but don’t let Allie’s sedate exterior fool you. This witch has passion. She’s dedicated her life to serving her Goddess and saving the environment. She may sip herbal tea and do yoga in the process, but Allie has a strong will and a tendency to fall in love despite herself. Allie and Zen are the heroines of the Pagan Spirits series, erotic romance novels with a hint of paranormal magic.

The winner of this giveaway will win a copy (ebook) of Beltane, the first book of the Pagan Spirits Series by Erin O’Riordan.

 This is all you need to do to enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Visit AEESS and tell me which of Erin’s books attracts you the most
*You must be 18 to enter this contest.

For extra entries (worth 1 extra entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave me a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave me a link)
- Follow Pagan Spirits book blog
- Follow Erin O'Riordan on Twitter
- Be a Wicked Darling (follow Pagan Culture)
- Have a Witches in Fiction Party button
*Please leave separate comments

This giveaway ends Apr 17th. The winner will be chosen April 18th.
Blurb: Twin sisters Allie and Zen have always shared everything: including an unconventional upbringing at Pagan Spirits Farms. They even fall in love at the same time. Pagan priestess Allie thinks she’s met the man of her dreams in her buttoned-down lawyer fiancé, Paul Phillip. But is he everything he seems? Zen, a witch gifted with the sixth sense, falls for Orlando. But there’s a catch: Orlando is married to someone else. As the celebration of Beltane nears, the sisters seem destined to be unlucky in love. But the Goddess moves in mysterious ways, and May Day may turn out to be magic for them after all.

Snatch Beltane from Amazon and Eternal Press, and Enjoy it!

Share |

37 comments:

  1. This book seems exciting. I want to read more.
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innocent
    another title that left me curious.
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://mobile.twitter.com/lmbrunken
    Tweeted lmbrunken
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow pagan spirit book blog on google connect lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow Erin on twitter lmbrunken lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked darling
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee, I dunno. They all look so good, but I have to say the cover for "Beltane" really grabs me! Besides, tis the season! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, put your button on my own writing blog, "Criminal Mischief". http://mischief-de-criminal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of reviews on 'Beltane'...looking forward to reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo! I rarely enter giveaways, but that does look like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Checked out the website, and Beltane still looks best to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a very wicked darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And now I'm off to tweet! @CheapWine42

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great book


    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Black Bear Skin looks like a fantastic read I am very interested .

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. posted it on blogger

    http://ilovealldogs.blogspot.com/

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/lilblupixie

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Follow Pagan Spirits book blog

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow Erin O'Riordan on Twitter
    @lilblupixie


    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im a Wicked Darling

    wanda f

    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crystal4/14/2011

    This books sounds great,the cover is beautiful too! I love fire hearts and i have a Zen tattoo too :)

    cyclona66 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Crystal4/14/2011

    i also like MidsummersNight

    cyclona66 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Crystal4/14/2011

    i am a blog follower(ginger)

    cyclona66 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like great Witchy fun, with a touch of love & fleshy desires... Hot Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I went & read a couple of Erin O'Riordan's stories on line, OK my cheeks are still read & I've picked myself up from the floor LOL, I still think Beltane looks, well, yes FLAMING HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds interesting! I'd also be interested in Midsummer Night.
    lfeb@ma.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm following Pagan Spirits blog on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a Wicked Darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have a Witches in Fiction party button on my blog: http://auldgreymare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Smell of Gas
    i read the excerpt and now I want to find out it she gets pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Smell of Gas
    i read the excerpt and now I want to find out it she gets pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://twitter.com/#!/pitufas_021/status/59696587659677697

    i tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow Pagan Spirits book blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow Erin O'Riordan on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beltane is such a awesome book. The character are eccentric, believable and will keep you reading. I love what Erin does with the concepts of family and earth, the way she uses food and sex in her plot, and the quirkiness of a few of her characters. I truly enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aw, thanks for the awesome comment, Magaly. Thanks to everybody who stopped by to participate.

    ReplyDelete