I Wear the Lilac for Sir Terry Pratchett… My Knight Writer

“On May 25th, [many] fans of Sir Terry Pratchett’s novels “wear the lilac” in honor of the events in the novel Night Watch. Now, we have an even more important reason to do so – supporting Alzheimer’s research around the world…

This is a special edition jewelry made specifically for the “Wear the Lilac for Alzheimer’s” fundraising efforts.

100% of the proceeds from the sale of these earrings” go to Alzheimer’s Research.

I’m also Wearing my Lilac on April 28th, in honor of my Knight Writer’s birthday. I celebrate his influential writings, his characters’ effective use of headology, and most of all, the satirical reality of his fictional witchy wit.

Visit Whimsy Beading to see how you can show your support beautifully. 

Today’s Two Winners:

from Whimsy Beading
Lilac Wolf (Angie) from Lilac Wolf and Stuff

 by Gary J. Byrnes
Please send me your mailing info, via my contact form.
The title of the giveaway should be your subject line.
Congrats, my Wicked Darlings!

14th Wicked Darling Guests’ Digest
The 14th & 15th digests will be posted tomorrow, April 29th

Today’s Giveaway (April 28th)
Share |

5 comments:

  1. What would you recommend as the ultimate Terry Pratchet Must-Read?

    Also, I've become a blog code beggar. Would you be ever so super kind as to send me the code for that uber nifty button scroller thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your very lucky winners. Magaly, you truly are amazing with this party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen - what a difficult question! But if I had to choose one, okay, I can't... but I really like SMALL GODS.

    Mina - you make my witchy head sooo big lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet. Wish I had been paying better attention throughout the month. Oh wells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What would you recommend as the ultimate Terry Pratchet Must-Read?

    Also, I've become a blog code beggar. Would you be ever so super kind as to send me the code for that uber nifty button scroller thing?

    ReplyDelete