“On May 25th, [many] fans of Sir Terry Pratchett’s novels “wear the lilac” in honor of the events in the novel Night Watch. Now, we have an even more important reason to do so – supporting Alzheimer’s research around the world…
This is a special edition jewelry made specifically for the “Wear the Lilac for Alzheimer’s” fundraising efforts.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of these earrings” go to Alzheimer’s Research.
I’m also Wearing my Lilac on April 28th, in honor of my Knight Writer’s birthday. I celebrate his influential writings, his characters’ effective use of headology, and most of all, the satirical reality of his fictional witchy wit.
- She Harms None, but Her Inner Witch Beats All to a Bloody Pulp
- “Are You Gytha Ogg?” – Guest Post by Cogent Ascending
- “Esmerelda Weatherwax” – Guest Post by Diandra
- “Tiffany Aching from Discworld” – Guest Post by LJ
- Signed Copy of A Hat Full of Sky - Giveaway at Lost in Astral Space
Today’s Two Winners:
from Whimsy Beading
Lilac Wolf (Angie) from Lilac Wolf and Stuff
by Gary J. Byrnes
Please send me your mailing info, via my contact form.
The title of the giveaway should be your subject line.
Congrats, my Wicked Darlings!
14th Wicked Darling Guests’ Digest
The 14th & 15th digests will be posted tomorrow, April 29th
Today’s Giveaway (April 28th)
from Magickal Earth