“Handmade Floral Journal… created with recycled and natural materials. With wooden covers and burlap coffee bags as their bindings, the Guatemalan artisan Estella adds a creative spin on each of the notebook’s colorful designs. A hemp tie closes this recycled orange book on the right side. Each recycled handmade journal measures 6″ tall by 4.25″ wide.
Natural Flowers are dried and pressed on the…wooden cover to add an elegant and personal touch. Each book is entirely unique. The… recycled journal has natural, brown unlined paper on the inside. Fairly traded and created by hand, these books make a great personal diary, book for writing, poetry journal, scrapbook or drawing sketchbook.” And did I hear anyone scream ‘Book of Shadows or Grimoire!’ Oh, it was me.
The winner of this flowery giveaway will choose his or her favorite Ambos Designs journal.
This is all you need to do to enter this giveaway:
- Visit Ambos Designs, then come back here to tell me about your favorite item, and why you like it
For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave me a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave me a link)
- Follow Ambos Designs on Facebook
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button and tell me you do
- Tweet the link to your favorite Ambos Designs item (leave me the link)
- Be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
*Please leave separate comments
This giveaway ends May 1st. The winner will be chosen May 3rd.