Celtic Woman and CoM: Moon Magick from Magickal Earth

“A Celtic woman of the 21st century, Bridget McMahon, releases her debut album Celtic Woman. Songs rooted in the Irish tradition are given fresh new sound that gives the perfect setting for Bridget’s beautiful and passionate voice; produced by Chris Conway.”
“This is the first ever recorded magick course that will guide you through all you need to know to enrich your life with magick, reverse bad fortune and shape your own destiny in the way you want. Cassandra Eason, one of the worlds most experienced white witches, will guide you step by step in the safe, positive but powerful old ways of magical wisdom and share her secrets with you. Open your own innate magical abilities as people have done for thousands of years and enter a world where almost anything is possible. Music composed and performed by Llewellyn”

Will you be the winner of the inspirational and empowering duo?

This is all you need to do to enter this giveaway:
- Visit Magickal Earth, then come back here and share the title of your favorite Music CD and your favorite Spoken Word CD

For extra entries (worth 1 entry each):
- Blog about this post (leave me a link)
- Tweet about this post (leave me a link)
- Like Magickal Earth on Facebook
- Have a Witches in Fiction party button and tell me you do
- Be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
- Share the title of your favorite song of all times
*Please leave separate comments

This giveaway ends May 1st. The winner will be chosen May 3rd.

Share |

27 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/13/2011

    my fav music CD is Avalon Moon and my fav spoken word CD is Chronicles of Magick - Candle Magick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer I'm on doesn't seem to like the website so I'm posting what LOOKS like I would like it most since it would be very time consuming to listen to everything that looks neat...

    The music CD that looks the neatest is Spirits of the Forest, and the spoken word CD that looks the neatest is...I guess I'd go with the Aura Workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally figured out where the Witches in Fiction button is and have posted it on my blog. It's down towards the bottom since my sidebar is too narrow to show it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/SkyeSong777/status/58304827813408768

    ReplyDelete
  6. And my all time favorite song...that changes from day to day!!! At the moment I think it's "On My Own" from the opera "Les Miserables."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have liked them on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Favorite music cd is celtic.fire
    Spoken is the little crystal meditation album
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like magickal earth on fb larissa brunken lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://mobile.twitter.com/lmbrunken

    Tweeted lmbrunken
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Partial wicked darling, still learning
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love phantom of the oprea.....
    Lmbrunken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely giveaway!
    I am most intrigued by Moon Chants (music) and would love to listen to Chronicles of Magick: Healing Magick.
    lfeb@ma.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Magickal Earth on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a Wicked Darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's no way I could pick out 1 single all time favorite song - so I'll just say the one that popped into my brain: One Tin Soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a Witches in Fiction party button on my blog: http://auldgreymare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. favorite cd's

    Music - Moon Chants

    Word- Moon Magick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wicked Darling - of course!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Music would have to be - Spirits of the Sea (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spoken word I think Psychic Workshop... lot's of interesting stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Music would have to be - Spirits of the Sea (I think?)

    ReplyDelete
  23. favorite cd's

    Music - Moon Chants

    Word- Moon Magick

    ReplyDelete