Wonderful Web Witch and the Winner of Oz

I nominated an artsy friend for The Wonderful Web Witches Award. I visited Pagan by Design, and discovered my friend had won! Not only that, but I had received the same honor. Yep, I am wonderfully witchy, and I have proof

What else? I swear I was supposed to write about something else, hm… what was it? Oh! Silly me… The winner of The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy Giveaway is Lilac SilverFox from My Wiccan Ways!

Congratulations my Wicked Darling! Email me your information, and author James C. Wallace II will send you autographed copies of Magician of Oz, Shadow Demon of Oz, and Family of Oz.

Read you later, my luvs!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You have got to be kidding me?? WHEEEEEE *dances* Thank you luck!! HEEHEE Emailing now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Silverfox and congrats wickedy wonder Ms. Magaly. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Silverfox!!! What a wonderful prize you just won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First a congrats to you, you Wonderful Web Witch! Well deserved.

    And also a big congrats to Silverfox. What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely ARE a wonderful web witch and I'm pleased to know you!

    Bright Blessings from Pagan by Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings right back at you! Now I'm going to see what you've been up to ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings right back at you! Now I'm going to see what you've been up to ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First a congrats to you, you Wonderful Web Witch! Well deserved.

    And also a big congrats to Silverfox. What a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Silverfox and congrats wickedy wonder Ms. Magaly. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete