Wickedest and Happiest Winner Witch of Them All

I am certainly the Wickedest and Happiest Winner Witch of Them All! I won’t ramble about it forever. I’ll just show you:

Frog on the Pumpkin is sending me this precious skull. You guys know I luvs my skeletal ones!
The Irish Goddess is making sure my godly feet stay soft and lovely (or get there) with this Goddess Spa. Gracias!
Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts is sending me a magical touch in the shape of one of her Not Quite Right Hearts. The one I’m getting is similar to this one, but mine is better because it has the happiest of all dancing skeletons on the back. Linda rocks!
The next win is not really from a contest, but it feels like it. My dear friend and my constant blog comment stalker, Yudelis, saw a comment I left on Tinkerbell and is sending me this Magical Realms Presentation Pack for my birthday. This devious lovely girl doesn’t have a blog to point you to, but some of you might remember her because I told you about the precious journal she gave me a while back. Thanks darling!
And today I squealed like a lunatic when I was contacted by Bolo Heads with the wonderful news that I had won a size 6 Wicked Witch of the West costume. I can’t wait to see the face of My Piano Man’s little Princess when she opens it. In the rare chance that she might not like it, I’m sure I’ll be so high on my own happiness that I’ll stay thrilled for both of us. But how could I not? Look at this beauty!
  
I know, I know, I said I wasn’t going to ramble, but I just can’t help it. This is just too cool. Thanks everyone! especially Willow Silverhorse, for I won at least two of these beauties via Confessions of a Country Witch and her Welcoming the God Party.

WoooHooo!

21 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Congrats on all the wins Magaly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you are sooooo lucky.

    Congratulations on all your fine wins.

    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...you're special today, eh...congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo! So many cool things, you must be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your wins! Hope you like the skull!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee!! See, I'm not the only one who got a lucky streak! :D So happy for you!! The skull is way too cool, and ah I am jealous of the Magical Realms Presentation Pack! I wish they sold those here! LOL
    Congrats on all your beautiful prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! And Lilac, I think you just smiled some of your luck my way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well sweetest of the wicked....you deserve every bit of the lovely haul you got. Hugs and a big fat smooch, The Olde Bagg Lindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeh, Magaly ;o) I am sooooooooo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your many wins, you wicked love! I saw the post on the dress for the Piano Man's princess and Linda's blog over the weekend and it took all the self control I could muster not to run over here and blab! I didn't want to spoil it in case you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Magaly! Your post was so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats sweetie!! Some great prizes there!! Woot! Woo!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's very sweet of Yudelis! The stamps are great, so I gladly shared and promoted them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mina - you are stronger than I am. I suck at keeping a sweet juicy secret.

    Tink - Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mina - you are stronger than I am. I suck at keeping a sweet juicy secret.

    Tink - Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Magaly! Your post was so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats sweetie!! Some great prizes there!! Woot! Woo!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your many wins, you wicked love! I saw the post on the dress for the Piano Man's princess and Linda's blog over the weekend and it took all the self control I could muster not to run over here and blab! I didn't want to spoil it in case you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your wins! Hope you like the skull!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well sweetest of the wicked....you deserve every bit of the lovely haul you got. Hugs and a big fat smooch, The Olde Bagg Lindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's very sweet of Yudelis! The stamps are great, so I gladly shared and promoted them. :)

    ReplyDelete