Book Blurb: “Dig in to a delectable winter treat, as warm as a potato pancake on a frosty Hanukkah night! Caught up in the magic of the Festival of Lights, Gabriella wants everything to be perfect for her holiday with Jared. Jared has very specific tastes—and a slight obsession with teasing the individual flavors out of the aromas of fine wines. Even the kosher wine he chooses for the first night of Hanukkah is subjected to his beloved wine aroma wheel. But wine is not the only thing that can be tasted, analyzed, and savored. Gabriella and Jared discover new uses for Jared’s favorite toy as the Hanukkah candles burn down…”
This is all you need to do to enter:
1. Be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
2. Visit AEESS and tell me which of Erin’s books you like best and why
*You must be 18 to enter this contest.
For extra entries:
- Blog about this post (2 entries)
- Follow Erin on Twitter (1 entry)
- Visit Confessions of a Country Witch & type "Welcome Wild God!" (1 entry)
- Tweet this: @PaganCulture is giving away a copy of Spicy, Earthy, Sweet by Erin O’Riordan http://networkedblogs.com/fPNsy (1 entry)
*This giveaway ends March 31st at 11:59pm, and the inner will be announced April 2nd.
Snatch Spicy, Earthy, Sweet from Ravenous Romance, and enjoy it!