The Lusty Horned God Wants to Party Too

I have little time to spare, so I had decided to participate in no more than one blog party per month. In March I was only going to Celebrate Oz, but I’m making an exception: I’ll also be part of 15 Days of Welcoming the God.

Me dear Willow Silverhorse is right to say that “We (and by we I mean I am so freaking guilty of this) focus so much on the Goddess as Pagans that sometimes we neglect the God”. Well, my luvs, it is almost spring. The male aspect of Nature is running wild and excited about the upcoming months when he gets to prove just how fertile he can really be.

I’m sure the God has surfed the net, just to see what the Goddess has been up to, and sighed at all the reverences she is getting from the world. Why not surprise him with something special? I’m not sure what I’m doing for this party yet, but I’ll find a way to convey to the lusty Horned God that I understand that he wants AND DESERVES to party too.

Won’t you join us?


12 comments:

  1. Love the write up Magaly! Beautiful and well worded! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will find the perfect way to welcome him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow - My pleasure ;-)

    Melissa - I have the feeling that the Horned God might want a sexy, dark and wild story *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL let him party too ..... it is spring after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Love the write up! I'm participating as well, and am excited. I definitely agree, we focus soley on the Goddess sometimes, and need to make sure the God feels just as welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guilty too! As I've just got my charm bracelet fixed with 2 Pans (don't ask) it seems like a sign I should join the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SilverFox - WoooHooo! We'll party together. The Horned God will get such a treat this year.

    Lyn - So great not be wicked alone ;-) Hm, two Pans, I think I WANT to ask. I want to add a few things to my necklace. Weird enough, I've been thinking about Pan and a couple of daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SilverFox - WoooHooo! We'll party together. The Horned God will get such a treat this year.

    Lyn - So great not be wicked alone ;-) Hm, two Pans, I think I WANT to ask. I want to add a few things to my necklace. Weird enough, I've been thinking about Pan and a couple of daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL let him party too ..... it is spring after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure you will find the perfect way to welcome him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the write up Magaly! Beautiful and well worded! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete