Have you thought about joining Witches in Fiction – Pagan Culture Blogoversary Party, but don’t know what is expected of you as a guest? Well, my Wicked Darlings, you can pretty much do whatever you wish. The only party requirement is to keep your witchy posts within the realms of fiction.
Here are some ideas that might juggle your thinking balls (I know how weird that expression sounds, but I laughed so much after I typed it that I didn’t have the heart to edit it):
1. Write a tribute to your favorite witch in fiction.
2. Send a letter to a fictional witch who disappointed you, astonished you, made your day…
3. If you are a visually artsy one, draw a story.
4. Come up with a list of your favorite witchy movies, books... of all times, and let us know why you love them.
5. What about a post about the evolution of the archetypal fictional witch?
6. Write a book review about a witchy work of fiction, from your very own witchy perspective. My review of White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison shows what I mean.
7. What about a post addressing the witches of Disney?
8. Witchy poetry!
Can you think of any more ideas for the party? If so, leave a comment. I can’t wait to party!