I was reading the blog of a new cyber friend when I ran across The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy by James C. Wallace II. Do I have to tell you how excited I was? Probably not, but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t share the experience. I remember uttering a loud “WoooHooo!” and then thinking, this is the perfect way to Celebrate Oz.
I emailed Mr. Wallace II and asked if he wanted to join the party. I rarely do this; actually, I’ve only done it twice in two years of blogging. This time, like the first, I contacted the author because the book (or books in this case) was perfect for what I had in mind. I have’t read The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy yet, so you’ll have to wait until the beginning of April for my review. No worries though, you can stop by the Magician of Oz blog and enjoy all three blurbs.
This is all you need to do to enter the giveaway:
1. You must be a Wicked Darling (Follow Pagan Culture)
2. Visit the Magician of Oz blog, read the blurbs on the sidebar, and leave me a comment telling me which Royal Magician of Oz character you can’t wait to read about, and why.
For extra entries:
1. Blog about this post (3 entries)
2. Read “Sad, Stiff and Shrunk” and leave a comment (2 entries)
3. Read “Brains, Hearts and Guts” and leave a comment (2 entries)
4. Read “Wisely, Knight and Haze” and leave a comment (2 entries)
5. Visit Olde Baggs ‘n Stuft Shirts and leave a comment on Linda’s latest Celebrate Oz post (3 entries).
Yep, you can get up to 13 entries, my Wicked Darlings! This giveaway ends March 21, 2011 at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced on March 22nd.