Blogging Between the Worlds, Pagan by Design, PaganSpace… Connections

If you look at my lower sidebars, you’ll probably notice buttons corresponding to the title of this post. They haven’t been there for long, but through their links I’ve made some great connections.

I joined Blogging Between the Worlds through a button at the Witch Blog. I was browsing the site’s listing when I ran into the Pagan by Design banner. I became a member of the latter as soon as I read some of the posts, and visited the forum. I was really excited about the prospect of nominating all my witchy cyber friends for the Wonderful Web Witches Award.

PaganSpace found me; someone send me a message via Twitter. Did you know about this site already? I was clueless; strange thing too, because the site has over 30,000 Pagans. And are they talkative… yep, my animated mouth and I fit right in.

In her guest post, My Creature Factory, Marcia Colette mentioned that we met through an online community. I had forgotten... We have been friends for a while. How funny that I couldn’t remember I met her online. Don’t you just love making this kind of enjoyable connections? 

18 comments:

  1. Awesome site! Look for it on The Balanced Witch's Web Goodness on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - You are not supposed to just say "Yup!" and not give up the dirt! Don't you know that would kill me with curiosity? Wait a minute... You wicked, wicked Witch! That was your plan, wasn't it?

    Sparrow - Well, thank you. I would blush, but the full-of-herself-Aries-goddess in me, is in high on spring and believing she is pure awesomest (yes, she thinks that's a word too *sigh). I'll certainly stop by and take a look-see. Thanks for visiting Pagan Culture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I do. Living out here in this small town it gives me access to the wider world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw... life's wonderful contradictions ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you Magaly, you're an awesome (I mean the awesomest) friend. I LOVE your blog...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would hate for my Wicked Darlings to miss a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely checking out the Pagan Space. I'm a member of a few groups myself...so lonely without them lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've found some really interesting people on PaganSpace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up, just waiting for approval. Thank you for adding your light too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! Hope you enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this valuable information. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you found it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you found it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this valuable information. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I signed up, just waiting for approval. Thank you for adding your light too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely checking out the Pagan Space. I'm a member of a few groups myself...so lonely without them lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome site! Look for it on The Balanced Witch's Web Goodness on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete