I’ll Celebrate Oz and join the Butterfly Effect

Do you blog away from your cyber home? I didn’t use to, but I've began to say yes to guest posting requests, and I’ve partied too.

I’ve enjoyed blogging around, so I’ve decided to make it a monthly thing. It was fun to enter the frigid dark side in January, and to write about faeries in February. I’ll celebrate Oz in March. I have a surprise for you in April. And I’ll work on The Butterfly Effect project in May.

I’ll search around for fun things to do in the following months. If you see something you think I might like, do point it out.

If you like the idea of blogging/doing things away from your cyber home, then visit Olde Bags ‘N Stuff Shirts and Celebrate Oz with Linda, a bunch of extremely cool people, and me.

And if you have time and feel inclined, in April or any time before December 31st, join The Butterfly Effect. Be part of the 1.5 million people who will make a little butterfly to add to the sky of the late Pavel Friedman, and so many others who suffered like him. 

Visit Trudi Sissons, at Two Dresses Studio, for details.

6 comments:

  1. Hmpf. Have never seen "The Wizard of Oz". Did I miss something?

    (Don't ask, I haven't seen "Bambi" either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen "Bambi" either.

    Have you read "The Wizard of Oz" books? And "Wicked" or "Son of a Witch" Gregory Maguire? I think you would enjoy the latter two a lot more. Nevertheless, the original Oz books might fuel your creativity (and piss you off) at least the Glinda the (not so) Good Witch gets on my nerves.

    Again, Maguire has some long winded passages on Wicked, but the story as a whole rocks! It has a bit of everything, from love and mayhem, to racism, darkness, and more mayhem. And a Wicked Witch that might vaguely remind you of Granny Weatherwax *keyword vaguely*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending my butterfly.. thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~i am so happy you posted about the butterfly effect...i was deeply touched by this and think it is such a beautiful way to honor and remember not only him but each and everyone who suffered...

    and as for you sprinkling bits of love and healing wishes upon me...a big thank you my dear friend...a long road it will be ahead but made lighter knowing i have such support and loving friends to walk along side...be well and much love light and blessings always shining brightly upon you and yours~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to do the Butterfly Effect thing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sosanna, I'll go to the site to see your baby!

    @Faerwillow, I joined because of you ;-) I think it's such a nice thing to do. And the fact that so many people can do it together makes it even nicer. I hope you are having a great day hun, and that tomorrow is even better.

    @Sarita, I'm glad! I'm doing mine in May. Actually I should say "we are doing ours" my Piano Man, the Princess and I will make one together.

    ReplyDelete