“Everyday life through the eyes of a dark fiction writer”

I know what you are thinking “Did Magaly leave her writing blog in a bad New York City neighborhood and came back to find it stripped? They have stolen most of her sidebar widgets! Even her writer/reader Wicked Darlings were taken!”

Calm down my luvs, I was not robbed. This is what happened: I was suffering from a serious I-really-don’t-want-to-read-about-Freud-or-write-about-Milton case, and as a result I went wild on my writing blog (I tweak, color code and run when I’m annoyed. I can’t run because I’m sick, so I did a lot of tweaking). 

I was ready to tell you that I was going to merge Pagan Culture and my writing blog (again, for the last time, maybe). I was going to do it with a nice planned post, where I would explain that my last doubts about whether or not two separate blogs made sense for me had vanished. But…

Freud’s uncanniness and Milton’s demons got to me first and this is the post you get.

Most of you already follow Pagan Culture, but if you don’t, do come over and play. You’ll find the same posts about fiction writing, a short story every now and then, plus all the magical mayhem that fills the life of a dark fiction writer. 

I’ll wait for you there. When you arrive, be sure to check out Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less. I made a sign to guide you in (I was on a tweaking binge).

15 comments:

  1. I just recently found your Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less and am excited about it! Is it okay if I post the banner on my blog? I would love to participate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course dear, do spread the word. I love what people are coming up with. It is so amazing to see (and relearn) the meaning of Paganism through other people's art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure visiting you my dear friend. The coffee is delicious!! Thanks!
    And to merge is a great idea I think. Good luck!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by to say Hi! and I joined your followers here...now heading on over to Pagan Culture. You are a busy bee! Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna check out your Pagan Culture tomorrow hun :-) I'm at my mothers computer now and she wants me to stop now :-( I wanted to visit sooner,but i was so extremely buisy with creating stuff for my new Etsy shop and also a commision for a lady... i can hardly braeth LOL!
    But i promise to come over tomorrow.
    As nobody know, im pagan too,since childhood,but i never talked about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin - Indeed.

    So Dark So Cute - (I secretly love typing your profile name lol) Take your time deary! I hope to see you there soon. I don't update this site, so Pagan Culture is the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magaly...you do keep yourself busy...all these blogs give you places to write...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy - Yep, and writers must write, right? Say that 13 times fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin - Indeed.

    So Dark So Cute - (I secretly love typing your profile name lol) Take your time deary! I hope to see you there soon. I don't update this site, so Pagan Culture is the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course dear, do spread the word. I love what people are coming up with. It is so amazing to see (and relearn) the meaning of Paganism through other people's art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always a pleasure visiting you my dear friend. The coffee is delicious!! Thanks!
    And to merge is a great idea I think. Good luck!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just recently found your Pagan Fiction in 113 Words or Less and am excited about it! Is it okay if I post the banner on my blog? I would love to participate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magaly...you do keep yourself busy...all these blogs give you places to write...love it...

    ReplyDelete