“Read A LOT, Write A LOT, Don’t stop!”

In 2011 I’m going to read a lot, write a lot, and not stop! This translates to:

~ Revise Blood Grudge, my novel length Dark Urban Fantasy
~ Submit short stories for publication
~ Enjoy the process

It looks so simple, and short, doesn’t it? But nothing could be further from the truth. It is going to be stressful and it will take a lot work, but I CAN do it! And I will. I will also read, and probably review, a few new novels, for research of course J These will include, but will not be limited to:
~ The Spider Inside Her & Bittersweet by Marcia Colette
~ Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon
~ Pale Demon by Kim Harrison

What are your 2011 professional goals? What about your personal goals? If you want to know more about my personal goals stop by Pagan Culture and read “2011 is for Revisiting and Refining”. 

Updated 1.30.28

The title was stolen from Vicki Pettersson; she borrowed the words from Diana Gabaldon.

No comments:

Post a Comment