Daisies and Weeds

It always happens in the woods of giant white daisies and weeds. It begins at night; our bodies skyclad, stretched out under a sheet of moonlight. I keep my eyes closed. I feel only him. Even in my sightless state, I know we are the only fae and human couple around; the only ones panting in each other’s arms.

He rubs my shoulders, and I relax under his touch. His hands are twin dreams kneading needy flesh. He hugs me from behind.

I gasp when his breath warms my neck. “Don’t leave me, love.”

“I need to go, my sweet Daisy.”

“Not yet!” I reach for his hand, but dawn gets to him first.


Oxeye Daisy

17 comments:

  1. ooooooooo you tease, wanna read some more, off to draw I have a fab idea for Daisy and her lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my Pixie! It would be wonderful to see their faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will email you the sketch! Once its done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~my heart starting beating a wee bit faster...will there be a bit more in the coming days for us you brilliant little writer??? love it!!! bright full moon blessings and much love~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pixie, can't wait to see it!

    @Faerwillow, that might be a posibility. You know how love my daisies and I'm crazy about love too. I might continue writing about Daisy and her mysterious lover, until we know more about them ;-)

    @Judy, I think Daisy knows exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now...........that is too juicy for an Olde Bagg like me.....but thanks.....saucy, spicy, sensual........I'll have two with a side of sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Just A Gal, gracias!

    @Kallan, so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Linda in New Mexico, juiciness knows no age! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh!! Definitely swoon worthy!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hooked. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed the metaphor "stretched under a sheet of moonlight". Enjoyed the touch of longing this piece contains.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just provoked an impish grin. I am quite proud of those words ;-) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete