Beyond

In the garden, near the bird bath and beneath the trumpet vine is a tiny secluded space, where only the occasional turtle or earthworm wander. In this spot is a rustic, hand hewn plank of wood anchored to a wall. There are leather strap hinges and a found object pull. Otherwise, it is just flotsam in the pile of dead leaves and twisted vines that make up this corner of an urban garden.


As with most happenings in this little corner of the world, the comings and goings through this portal are never noticed by the near sighted inhabitants of this earthy realm. If they only knew the wonders that lie beyond.

– Linda - Visit her Blog and her Etsy Shop

8 comments:

  1. Okay...more. What are the comings and goings lol???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure Penny, but I want the coordinates of the portal, so I can check out the beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like to put a camera there to check...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this tidbit....the fae only give a bit at a time....The Olde Bagg, Practically Magickal, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Judy, I would love to see what that camera will capture. Oh the wonder...

    @ Linda in New Mexico, your story put an idea and a picture in my mind. I would love to see the face of the beings that look out from the Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go too!! Don't you just love a good portal? I sure do!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got home & had no idea how I'd become lost picking up my daughter from a sleepover, she told me she didn't believe I'd gone through a portal or twilight zone, wasn't believing the 'stargate' theory... but neither of us could explain how we go where we got...
    it just happens ;)

    ReplyDelete