2011 is for Revisiting and Refining

I was reading Hysterical Jugglings a few days ago and my dear friend Michelle made me realize that I hadn’t made any new calendar year resolutions. I like that sort of thing, so I've decided that 2011 is going to be about revisiting and refining. Here is my list:
1.  Read (or reread) three books on Pagan topics.
          ~ Mysteries of the Dark Moon
          ~ Hekate: Keys to the Crossroads 
          ~ The Way of the Green Witch
2. Revamp Pagan Culture and my Writing Site
          ~ Read and edit some older posts 
          ~ Rearrange my blogs' layouts
          ~ Create a Pagan Culture Jargon page. I'll stick to a FAQs.
3. Run three races.
4. Give up trying to give up coffee.
5. Continue pursuing a simpler life.
6. Go camping and hiking with my Piano Man.
7.  “Read A LOT, Write A LOT, Don’t stop!”
8. Transplant my rosemary.
9. Propagate my daisy(Um... it died)
10. Start 3 herbs from seed.
11. Spend more time with Mami (this one might affect my sanity)
12. Start a used pencil collection. This one was just silly.
13. And continue to be obsessed with the numbers 3 and 13.

What are your 2011 goals, my Wicked Darlings?


Updated 1.30.11

No comments:

Post a Comment