My Wicked Darlings Are the Best

I love all the emails I've gotten from you in the last couple of days. I can't even begin to tell you  (guess I just did, huh?) how great I feel when I read "Just stopping by to let you know you are missed?" and "Just thought I'll drop a line to see how you are doing?" and "What the heck is wrong with you!? Um, I miss my Witch" and one of my favorites "I need my Pagan Culture fix! How do I have do to get some?"

I'm doing great, just busy out of my mind, but guess what? I'm all caught up now! WooooHoooo! I can't wait for this weekend. I have some juicy tales for you. Now, I better finish my coffee, dance for about 30 minutes (this hot witchy body doesn't stay looking delicious by magic, you know?) and then I'll head to the city to check out a museum for school.

I'm so happy right now! School is going fabulous, my fiction writing is on fire (literally, last night a villain went serious crispy muahahahaha), my family is driving insane (don't you love the normalcy?) and my Wicked Darlings are the best! What else can a Witch ask for?

Read you soon and write you sooner my luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment