IntenseDebate ROCKS!

WoooHooo my Wicked Darlings! Guess what? Pagan Culture has threaded comments!! I'm sooo excited!!! (you can tell by the amount of exclamation points).

You see, I love Blogger. It has allowed me to connect with you and to spread Pagan Culture freely and, um... free. Sites like LiveJournal, WordPress... are nice too, but they are not as user friendly as Blogger. The first site does not give you as many choices for layouts and the second requires basic HTML knowledge, and my dears, I'm soooo NOT ready to deal with that amount of stress. But Blogger isn't perfect either. I hate the fact that it does not offer a threaded comment feature. It used to bitch for days about it. Did you notice I said "used to"? As in, I no longer do? And I DON'T, for I've found IntenseDebate.

I was going through one of my I-can't-believe-Blogger-doesn't-have-freaking-threaded-comments scream-a-thons, when I told myself "Magaly, I'm sure some genius out there already figured out how to get around this". That is how I stumbled into IntenseDebate. I read the guidelines and installed the comment plugin. Now I can't wait to see how it is going to work.

I'm hoping it will create a better sense of community. I love the idea of being able to reply to comments right under the Wicked Darling's name. I know some of you might hate having to add your name, email and website the first time around, but I hope you don't mind too much.

Please let me know what you think. Is it too much work? Or is the ability to comment right under a commenter's name worth the trouble?


*************

Note: if you are going to add this program to your blog, make sure you apply it to "New Posts ONLY", the alternative might scare the living Gods out of you.

Another Note: I was not paid to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment