I used to believe I was too full of myself and that was the reason why I talked about ME so much, but you know what my Wicked Darlings? I was wrong, I'm NOT "too full of myself", I'm interesting. Yep, you can stop laughing right this minute, I have proof. I'm sooo interesting that Julie from The Domestic Witch, Amanda from Iris Awakened, AND Sarita from A College Girl's Days checked me out and tagged me thrice!
So I'm going to answer 15 questions as mandated Heather cheeriest-blogger-who-started-it-all. Then I'll tag 13 Wicked Darlings, why 13 you may ask? How long have been reading this blog!? You should know that by now! 13 because it is my lucky number, haven't you noticed?
The Famous Fifteen:
1. Have you started Yule shopping yet? I started years ago, not that doesn't mean that my house is loaded with stuff, it means that I'm making ALL my Yule presents this year. Yep, call me Crafty Gone Wild.
2. Tell me about one of your special holiday traditions? In my family we exchange presents on January 6th. The presents are usually put under the dining room table, right next to the plate where we left juice and cookies for Magic Kings and grass for their camels. I grew up in a Caribbean Catholic household, remember? So I kept all the good things ;)
3. When do you put up your tree? Yule at midnight, this year the 21st of December.
4. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? Went once, might try it again, but doubt it very much. I'm not into elbow breaking.
5. Do you travel at Yule or stay at home? I have been traveled for the last ten years.
6. What is your funniest Yule memory? One morning we caught my older brother eating the Magic King's cookies. We beat some Yule joy into him, okay just a little, I was like 6 or 7.
7. What is your favorite Yule movie of all times? Scrooge
8. Do you do any Yule baking and what's your favorite treat? I'm not the greatest baker ;( but I love my aunt's Dulce de Leche Dominican Cake.
9. Fake or real tree? I have a very real palm tree, yes, a PALM.
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done? My Yule panic button has been broken for years, or maybe, I haven't gotten to use it yet.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Yule Eve? No, I'm usually sining, putting up my Yule Tree and waiting for the sunrise.
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Yule? Sitting on the floor wrapped up in blankets, drinking hot cocoa, watching my favorite Yule movie.
13. What Yule craft do you like best? I make a very cool Yule Log.
14. Yule music? Yes or No, and if yes, what is your favorite song? I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.
15. Do you plan to finish all your shopping? Hm, about that...
The Thirteen Tagged:
1. Hedgewitch Hollow
2. A Racing Mind
3. At the Farm
4. Casa Hice
5. Goats in the Garden
6. Groggy Froggy
7. Hesitant Housewife
8. Holding Patterns
9. Memoir of a Crazy Witch
10. Pixie World of Wonder
11. The whimsical Cottage
12. Zen Cupcake
13. Asshole Boyfriend
WOW! That was tough!! What are you up to?