Touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays

No, I'm not losing my mind, I do know today is not Saturday. I had some computer issues and the Wicked Darling who was going to be touched yesterday had email drama. But here I am and I believe that it is better late than never, don't you?

Now that I think about it, the recent troubles offer the perfect background to present Pixie's World of Wonder. Pixie Allen is a "fly by the seat of [her] pants" Eclectic Pagan Witch. She has gone through a LOT; if you take a chance to read a few of her older posts, you'll see that her life has been touched by chaos more than once. But she always makes the best of things, which is why her blog is being touched by Pagan Culture today.

Pixie is one of those--very rare--individuals capable of complete honesty, absolute love, and who has the ability to see goodness where others see none. Some people might keep certain things to themselves because they don't want others to think badly of them; Pixie is a bit different. She "embraces life with both hands; the good and the bad." She is the kind of friend who will tell you when an outfit looks hedious on you, but she won't fail to point out that she thinks you are amazing anyway.

I've never met Pixie face-to-face, but every time I have a problem or feel sad, I know that I can count on her to make it all better. Pixie's World of Wonder was touched by Pagan Culture today because its creator has touched my life in the most wonderful of ways.

Go check out a few of Pixie's posts and do let her know, if like me, you find her blog honest, sweet, and charming.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying s Bridgett, I'm taken aback (and feeling a bit hurt) because there were no comments. I'm blaming it on the fa that it was late. Or maybe I need to do something about my titles--yep, I'm definitely doing something about the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying s Bridgett, I'm taken aback (and feeling a bit hurt) because there were no comments. I'm blaming it on the fa that it was late. Or maybe I need to do something about my titles--yep, I'm definitely doing something about the title.

    ReplyDelete