Stuff from Ellen's Head

Touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays! Um... on Wednesday, is thrilled to bring you Stuff from Ellen's Head!

Ellen Abbot is an artist who transforms glass into the things dreams are made of. This amazing woman who tries "not to dwell on the past or worry over much about the future" is an expert on making "today count." Her blog is mostly about her life transitioning "from city to country", but every once in a while she blesses her readers with the miracle of her art.

This lady has been working with glass for over 3 decades and, my Wicked Darlings, she just keeps getting better and better. Don't believe me? Fine! I dare to stop by her blog and let your eyes rejoice on the beauty that comes directly from Ellen's Head. I spent a short while (about 2 hours) browsing around Ellen Abbot/Marc Leva's website and I was mesmerized by the shapes and colors of magic made into glass.

Go check out all the Stuff from Ellen's Head and let me know what you think!

*************

List Randomizer
There were 66 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Ellen Abbot
Judy
Judy
Slommer
Chef Green
Slommer
Bridgett
Mrs. B.
LJ
Filho de logunede
Tiffany]
Melissa aka Equidae
Diandra
Slommer
Clandestiny
Alix
Ellen Abbot
Filho de logunede
Melissa aka Equidae
Lyon
Marcia Colette
Judy
D. Suplicki
Bridgett
Asshole Boyfriend
Clandestiny
MouseDemon
Bridgett
GreekWitch
Slommer
Alix
Lyon
Clairedulalune
Ellen Abbot
Alix
Alix
Sandi McBride
Chef Green
Bridgett
MouseDemon
Ellen Abbot
Written in Earth
Christine Forest, M.D.
Clandestiny
Bridgett
Chef Green
MouseDemon
Emma
Asshole Boyfriend
Cogent Ascending
Rue
Joanna Jenkins
Sandi McBride
Chef Green
Chef Green
Clandestiny
Lyon
Janicu
Alix
D. Suplicki
One Pink Fish
Melissa aka Equidae
Clandestiny
Clandestiny
Ellen Abbot
One Pink Fish
Timestamp: 2009-11-17 23:01:12 UTC

17 comments:

  1. Checked out "Stuff from Ellen's Head"; only read a few (as I'm at work and suppose to be doing other things), loved them. Bookmarked it and will be returning. Thank you very much, Magaly, for bringing her to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The bowls on the website are insane! What a great wedding or anniversary present they would make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, that is how I felt. I told myself, well, I read Ellen's blog all the time, so this won't take long. 2-3 hours later and I realized that I had read, but never LOOKED, and now that I have: WOW!

    Mrs B., aren't they? I was starting like a happy idiot for hours. The colors, the shapes... it feels like she has encased a bit of nature in her beautiful glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so Magaly. I am delighted to be touched!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen is a bona fide rock star. Seriously. She is the coolest, hippest, hottest mama around. She leaves awesome thoughtful comments (you also got a shout out from my sister, Magaly, on my "What would you choose" post, FYI) and she extends the warm kind of friendship you wish you could reach across the Gulf of Mexico to touch. I love Ellen. In my heart, she's my sister. And I have awesome sisters, so that's a huge compliment.

    Love you Ellen! Love you Magaly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are we ever to really have them on a Sat? LOL lovely blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! Wow!! Her pieces sing a new song that is for sure. So translucent and light and full of color and texture. Beautiful! Thanks for introducing her to me.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellen is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellen, you deserve--plus it was random lol, so no thanks needed. I hope you enjoyed your day.

    Alix, she is too, isn't she? I was truly lost in her art and love the way she keeps us hooked on her words. This woman has style. Oh, I'll go check your blog to see what your sis said ;)

    Melissa, nice way of pulling my punk card lol. You are right I thought about renaming it, but Touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays! Um... Maybe, was just too long lol.

    Slommer, you are very welcome. I'm sending her link to all my brothers (5) and to a bunch of other people. I soooo hope they get the hint, the holidays are almost here after all ;)

    Gail, she is indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congratulations, Ellen!

    Off to check out her blog.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoyed your visit Bridgett! I'd understand if you don't come back to Pagan Culture for a while, I was distracted by all the pretty things at Ellen's blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoyed your visit Bridgett! I'd understand if you don't come back to Pagan Culture for a while, I was distracted by all the pretty things at Ellen's blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ellen is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Congratulations, Ellen!

    Off to check out her blog.

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, that is how I felt. I told myself, well, I read Ellen's blog all the time, so this won't take long. 2-3 hours later and I realized that I had read, but never LOOKED, and now that I have: WOW!

    Mrs B., aren't they? I was starting like a happy idiot for hours. The colors, the shapes... it feels like she has encased a bit of nature in her beautiful glass.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! The bowls on the website are insane! What a great wedding or anniversary present they would make!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ellen is a bona fide rock star. Seriously. She is the coolest, hippest, hottest mama around. She leaves awesome thoughtful comments (you also got a shout out from my sister, Magaly, on my "What would you choose" post, FYI) and she extends the warm kind of friendship you wish you could reach across the Gulf of Mexico to touch. I love Ellen. In my heart, she's my sister. And I have awesome sisters, so that's a huge compliment.

    Love you Ellen! Love you Magaly!

    ReplyDelete