Casa Hice

Alix, from Casa Hice, has been Touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays! There I was sitting on my recliner, more nervous than my little brother the day girlfriend #1 invited him to a party at girlfriend #2's house (Yes, the kid is lost and I don't know what to do with him, but that is another post).

I was nervous out of my mind because I went out last night, and um... stayed out *wicked grin* until not so long ago. I got home, took my shoes off, and fired up the lost kid's laptop--mine still broken. I was praying to all the Gods I know, and even some I have never heard of: PLEASE Randomizer, select a Wicked Darling I know a lot about! I was afraid the random system would pick someone who doesn't post much or a blog I just started following. I was afraid of having to do research.

I'm usually not this lazy, but I was up all night and I just knew my brain would not be working at its full potential. Wicked Darlings, I almost kissed my screen when I read the List Randomizer results. I was excited (and extremely relieved) because I don't even have to visit Casa Hice, to tell you what this blog is all about. Its creator is the mother of two children and the wife of a lovely husband. She is Christian conservative who stumbled into Pagan Culture and, according to her, was pleasantly surprised by what she has found here.

Casa Hice is about love, living, family... and all those wonderful things that make life worth living. What makes this blog, and its creator, so wicked fabulous is the fact that Alix has a way to touch people. Her posts range from the trivial to the "neurotic"; some will make you smile, others will tear you up, but the majority will leave you thinking: this woman rocks!

So run to Casa Hice and get hooked on something good; yours truly is already addicted ;)



*************
I wasn't going to include the actual List Randomizer results, but to see that Alix's name came up on the #1 & #2 spots made want to share it. I've been thinking/speaking about Alix a lot this week. Here and with friends and family. The random results made me wonder, could my thoughts have affected the outcome? Probably not, but it is fun to wonder about it ;)
*************
List Randomizer

There were 41 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Alix
Alix
Kiki
Cogent Ascending
Bridgett
Judy
Bridgett
Rayden Darklighter
Carolina Gonzalez
Pixie
Yvonne Rathbone
Asshole Boyfriend
Emma
Melissa aka Equidae
Melissa aka Equidae
Emma
Emma
Bridgett
Tiffany
Sarita
Lisa
Bridgett
Heronmist
Melissa aka Equidae
Bridgett
Melissa Carmichael
Melissa aka Equidae
Klynch
Alix
Rue
Pixie
Bella Foxglove
D.Suplicki
Diandra
Emma
Aewynne Redwolf
Filho de Logunede
Lyon
Chef Green
Carolina Gonzalez
Janicu

Timestamp: 2009-11-07 20:36:49 UTC (3:36:49 EST)

27 comments:

  1. Okay. Now that I'm freaking famous I guess I can say I owe it all to YOU and Pagan Culture.

    Funny how Casa Hice took first AND second (and 29th?) in the list randomizer. Yeah, you did the right thing to spotlight moi. Even a qualified professional witch can't argue with that kind of magic!!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful warm words and support. You give me MUCH more credit than I deserve, but if you don't mind, I will gladly suck it up with a straw. I hope your bloggy love brings me some followers. Looks like I'm way behind compared to you!

    Love you Magaly! You have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Looks like Brigette and Emma are duking it out for next Saturday {wink}, but my new love is Chef Green - on your recommendation, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here visiting from the Casa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to go check the blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here on account of the famous Alix, don't you know. I had to come see how else has the good taste to check in with lady enough to actually dedicate a day to her. Wise woman that you are, and all that. Now I must go read some of your other works...
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alix, you are too much fun and I love it! I think you deserve every word, and don't argue! My dad and everybody who has ever try to do so has discovered that I'm always right--and very modest too lol. I'm not sure how this random thingie works, but if my thoughts and great blogging influence its selection process, I would say that you are very right about Emma and Bridgett ;

    The Things We Carried, thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you back soon ;)

    OnePinkFish, I'm sure you are going to love CASA HICE.

    Sandi McBride, it is sooooo good to have you here. I hope you enjoy what the Eclectic Circle has to offer. Now I'm going to YOUR blog to see what's cooking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had a girl crush on Alix for a very long time. She really is AWESOME even is she is a Republican :-)

    This is my first visit to you blog and I can see why Alix is a fan. I'm a new follower and I'll be back soon.

    Now everyone else-- GO FOLLOW ALIX-- She's FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy Alix sent you this way Joanna! Hey, the object of my 'obsession' is Jewish, so trust me that Republican thing won't get on the way lol.

    Welcome to our Eclectic Circle and I hope you are ready to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to say go you for staying out all night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting here from Alix's place at Casa Hice. Dontcha just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lyon, I know, huh? I'm kind of proud o myself. I had such fun, can't wait to tell all about it :)

    Joanie M, thanks for visiting our Eclectic Circle. And yes, you can't bump into Alix without falling for her right away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've popped over from Alix's place. Actually, I had seen you on her blog list and have been intending to visit. I read down a bit. I think I'll stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think my old, wheezing, slouched over body could stay out all night if I wanted to! I'm usually in bed by 11 PM at the latest. Sad, I know. LOL

    But I'm sooo applauding you for your (wild n' crazy?) night out. Yay!

    I'm off to check Alix out. I just love non-judgemental folks and she sounds amazing.

    )O(
    boo

    p.s. I've got my boxing gloves on...gotta whip Emma's butt for next week's title. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ellen Abbott, welcome to our Eclectic Circle! We are so happy to have you. Oh, I love that huge bird on your profile pic lol.

    Bridgett, I'm sure you'll be okay if you go out. Or at least as okay as someone who still trying to tell her body 'it wasn't all that bad, so stop complaining! Let see what fate decides, but you well know that she is very capricious, so who knows how She is going to influence the Rondomizer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving Alix's tales as well!! She is delish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is, isn't she. That woman sure has some spice in her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just visiting from Alix's blog. Wonderful place you have here. Refreshing and comfortable. Thanks
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome SueAnn! It is so awesome to have you as a member of our Eclectic Circle. I'm glad you like it here, browse around and see what else you find. I'll stop by your virtual home and see what you are up to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't think my old, wheezing, slouched over body could stay out all night if I wanted to! I'm usually in bed by 11 PM at the latest. Sad, I know. LOL

    But I'm sooo applauding you for your (wild n' crazy?) night out. Yay!

    I'm off to check Alix out. I just love non-judgemental folks and she sounds amazing.

    )O(
    boo

    p.s. I've got my boxing gloves on...gotta whip Emma's butt for next week's title. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just want to say go you for staying out all night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've popped over from Alix's place. Actually, I had seen you on her blog list and have been intending to visit. I read down a bit. I think I'll stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lyon, I know, huh? I'm kind of proud o myself. I had such fun, can't wait to tell all about it :)

    Joanie M, thanks for visiting our Eclectic Circle. And yes, you can't bump into Alix without falling for her right away!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6/09/2012

    There is nothing Christian about Alix. She is really an evil, wicked, lying witch. Not surprised she loves the occult, halloween and anything "pagan". She's been living a lie most of her life. A true sociopath, and people love sociopaths because they are so "charming".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ask you to put a name to your words, but you would need to have a backbone to be able to do that. Faceless words are as great as the lifting power of a spineless coward.

      Go on, read it again, iterance doesn't always defeat doltish, but it might inspire you to seek that tiny thing which might exist within the darkness of your boxy skull.

      Delete
    2. And what would you know about "Christians", Anonymous. You certainly couldn't be one since you neither talk like one, nor apparently, live like one. If you have to ask me how I know that, you're an even bigger dolt than you appear to be here. I'll bet you're one of those people who think that saying you believe in Jesus Christ makes you a "Christian", when you talk the talk but don't walk the walk, amirite? What a miserable life you must live. You would have my pity if I pitied fools like you.

      Delete
  24. Oh My Gods. Anon, in my randomizer, is winner of the Massive Cowardly Douche Of the Year Award. I am at a loss of words for this pendejo. Alix is amazeballs and that is that.

    Power to us evil witches!!

    \Iiii

    ReplyDelete