Touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays

This blog changed domains. It was also renamed Michel Watson. 

Pumpkins and Toadstools has been touched by Pagan Culture Saturdays!

As I mentioned on Show, Don’t JUST Tell, the creator of this blog is very inspiring. I’ll use her own words to tell you that Michel is “a mum… a hedgewitch… an artist…” and she “is studying as an energy healer”. I asked Michel why did she blog and she simply said, “I started my blog as a way to write down my thoughts and showcase my work, more for myself and my friends in the first place and it kind of grew from there.”

Michel’s blog shifts “from the mundane to the magickal”, in a swift educational way. It takes you on breathtaking trips, blows you away with its crafty nature, and blesses you with enchanting works of art. All these things might be enough to have made me pick Pumpkins and Toadstools as the first blog to be touched by Pagan Culture, but I assure you they were not behind my decision. What inspired me was Michel’s tendency to help other bloggers in need. I remember a particular time when someone was having trouble grabbing the Pagan Culture button; Michel jumped right on it and created a simplified guide for the Wicked Darling. That touched my heart because that is what Pagan Culture is all about: a bunch of people helping each other out, sharing ideas and learning from each other.

Go check out Michel’s blog, and let me know if you find yourself following the trail of Pumpkins and Toadstools!

Edited 3/13/2011

18 comments:

  1. Aww, fantastic, thankyou so much Magaly... I am truely honoured to be the first to be Touched By Pagan Culture, and most certainly not the last. Many blessings to you hon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I love reading blogs of fellow pagans and thanks to you i just riscovered a new wonderful one!
    Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choice, already added myself as follower :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Michele and her blog! She helped a techno-challenged blogger like me create a button! She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michel, no need for thanks, but it is nice to hear it anyway lol. Pumpkins and Toadstool deserves the honor because like I said before, its creator has made it extra inspiring.

    GreekWitch, I'm so glad you liked Michel's blog. As you can see, so do I and I love sharing the wealth.

    Corolina, I'm extra happy you are following Pumpkins and Toadstools now. Michel has wonderful things to share and I'm sure she will be right over to your blog too and be amazed--like yours truly--by your magic.

    Rue, I told you she is the helping kind lol. She has helped others with other technical issues too. I'm happy to have her as one of my friends across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog tip. I do so love to find new and fresh places to settle in and get comfortable. Kind of like I do here.

    You are such a beauty, Magaly. Inside and out.
    So very glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alix you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks so much for the kind words and I sure hope you stop by Pumpkins and Toadstools, Michel is a jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for starting to showcase various blogs on Saturdays. I am always looking to find more like minded people and see what is going on in other parts of the world.

    I have only left Texas a couple of time and I feel sometimes that I have just begun to scratch the surface of what the world has to offer.

    Reading others' blogs at least give me a glimpse to what lies beyond the Texas walls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your comment is such a blessing! My idea behind Pagan Culture was well... to spread Pagan Culture and to learn about all the wonders of Eclecticism and spirituality. So if this is doing just that for, I feel like we are going on the right direction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) you found me a new blog to follow! Thank you for that. Blessings to all and good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy for you and for Michel. I don't know why, but I think you will enjoy each other's blogs very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree. She's very deserving. :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree. She's very deserving. :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your comment is such a blessing! My idea behind Pagan Culture was well... to spread Pagan Culture and to learn about all the wonders of Eclecticism and spirituality. So if this is doing just that for, I feel like we are going on the right direction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for starting to showcase various blogs on Saturdays. I am always looking to find more like minded people and see what is going on in other parts of the world.

    I have only left Texas a couple of time and I feel sometimes that I have just begun to scratch the surface of what the world has to offer.

    Reading others' blogs at least give me a glimpse to what lies beyond the Texas walls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. :) you found me a new blog to follow! Thank you for that. Blessings to all and good week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the blog tip. I do so love to find new and fresh places to settle in and get comfortable. Kind of like I do here.

    You are such a beauty, Magaly. Inside and out.
    So very glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete