Honest Scrap: This Witch Is Over the Top!

Okay, so Pagan Culture is “Over the Top” according to Sarita from A College Girl’s Day. And yep, it is full of “Honest Scrap” too, says Pixie at Pixie’s World of Wonder.

Pagan Culture and, um… me, have received two more blog awards. I’m so excited. Well, I was until I saw the amount of work I had to do before I accepted them. Yikes! I guess Sarita and Pixie didn’t realize that I was going to have to clean after two very messy guys after I got home. Wait a minute… I don’t have to work to get the awards; I just have to talk about my favorite person in the whole wide world: ME!

That is no work at all. So here is goes:












Pixie’s Honest Scrap Awards requires 10 honest things about ME, and then I have to pass it on to 7 people with blogs “I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
  1. I want to live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
  2. I don’t know how to hold back on those I love.
  3. I’m obsessed with flossing and brushing my teeth.
  4. I don’t make my dogs do tricks; I find it humiliating.
  5. I believe in love and Fate.
  6. I love my dad more than I love myself.
  7. I’m good at forgiving, but I suck at forgetting.
  8. I’m divorced.
  9. I love strawberry wine and Hershey Shell.
  10. I want to spend the rest of my days writing and taking care of a husband and a few kids.
7 Blogs full of Honest Scrap:
  1. CASA HICE
  2. Following the Willowisp
  3. Goats in the Garden
  4. Lover of Strife
  5. Meadowsweet & Myrrh
  6. Monsieur le Roi
  7. The Fern Law of Faery









Sarita said that I have to answer 35 questions about ME and then nominate 7 blogs, which I believe are Over the Top.
35 Questions
1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Complicated
4. Your father? Incredible
5. Your favorite food? Fruit
6. Your dream last night? Dark
7. Your favorite drink? Coconut-water
8. Your dream/goal? Bliss
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Uncertainty
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Forgetful
15. Muffins? Blueberry!
16. Wish list item? Everything
17. Where did you grow up? Caribbean
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Um…
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Beta
22. Friends? Solid
23. Your life? Crossroads
24. Your mood? Hopeful
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? MINI
27. Something you're not wearing? Um…
28. Your favorite store? Nature
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Nosy!
32. Your best friend? Me
33. One place that I go to over and over? Mind
34. One person who emails me regularly? BFF
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
6 Blogs that are Over the Top:
  1. Between the Branches
  2. Cheap Wine and Cookies
  3. Hesitant Housewife
  4. Oh, the urbanity!Charm City edition
  5. Soulstrings
  6. Temporary Adjunct

27 comments:

  1. That's what I said, I'm on fire lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/19/2009

    Way to go Magaly! I knew you could do it and I know you can do so much more. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops Anonymous is Me

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaly darling!! Thank you so very much for honoring my humble little blog with the Honest Scrap Award. I'm thrilled and appreciate your very kind comments. I have a few ideas already and promise to post soon, so swing back by and get ready for your next dose of Hice honesty.

    Love you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award for Fern Law of Faery :)

    Just my way or archiving a particular aspect of pagan culture that is dear to my heart.

    And thanks for the constant liveliness of your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, you are too much. Thanks for believing in a fellow Witch ;)

    Alix, you're welcome and I'll keep an eye opened for the goodies.

    Heronmist, it was a pleasure. Your blog is uplifting, I've always told you that. It is a cyber-breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing the magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thank you so much for the award! Your blog always makes me want to post about my own thoughts on all things pagan, sadly I just don't want to mess with my blogspot topics. (What else is my lj for, after all, hmm?) Anyway, keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe we knew you had two messy men to tidy up after and just wanted to challenge you lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emman, you are right, your blog is perfect just the way it is. I wouldn't change it for anything. I love what you do with a camera and what the world offers.

    Pixie, what else are friends for if not to drive you bunkers? lol I hope all is well on your side of the world and thanks so much for such a fun award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Magaly and all those who got awarded :) wish you all a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Melissa. Hope you have a great day too. I was actually thinking of you today. They are opening a new specialty bookstore around my house. It is all about yoga, meditation and the "benefits of physical spirituality". I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for thinking of me! It means a lot, and I'm sorry I haven't been able to get around to this before now; I've been really busy. I'll see what I can do.

    Blessings,
    Skye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well hello there! I've been a little busy this month, so I haven't had a real chance to visit. Hope you are well!

    By the way, you won the BOS pages from The Hoodoo Shop! Please use the "contact Mrs.B." link at the top of my blog to send me your email address so I can pass it on to the shop :O)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for being over the top! Thanks for the award. Meme awards are my favorite.

    P.S. - I want to live in a hut along the coast somewhere in the tropics. That remote lifestyle is my dream. For now though, it's the hustle and bustle of city life for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sky, I understand busy, so no apologies needed. Pagan Culture is always here for you ;)

    Mrs. B, it seems that everybody is super busy lol. I visited your blog and I know your hands are full, keep bringing up the good fun. I emailed my address and I'll stop by Carolina's blog, she sent me a message.

    M.J., You're welcome. Hm... maybe we can be neighbors, as long as you live about 5 miles away. I want a really BIG yard lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Um... Skye, you can kill me later for misspelling your name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations and thank you! And oh-by-the-way, I am now hardcore craving some strawberry wine. This week has SUCKED royally. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the awards. They are much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your awards. I do believe they're quite well-deserved. :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amanda, I hope your week gets better. I'll stop by your blog to see what's cooking.

    Onepinkfish, thanks a bunch, you are a darling.

    Bridgett, thanks, thanks, thanks! I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when people give me awards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your very deserved awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your very deserved awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amanda, I hope your week gets better. I'll stop by your blog to see what's cooking.

    Onepinkfish, thanks a bunch, you are a darling.

    Bridgett, thanks, thanks, thanks! I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when people give me awards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Um... Skye, you can kill me later for misspelling your name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations and thank you! And oh-by-the-way, I am now hardcore craving some strawberry wine. This week has SUCKED royally. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete