Creative Eclectic Witch


I’m not a crafty Witch; at least not when it comes to making things. I can’t sew, knit, paint, sculpt… I just can’t do any of those things—yet. My creativity is limited to turning everyday experiences into extraordinary tales. But don’t take my word for it; go to A College Girl's Days, Rayden's Rants, Between the Branches, and Cheap Wine and Cookies and see proof. Sarita, Rayden Darklighter, Sky and Amanda, the creators of those blogs, respectively, have all said that I’m a Kreativ Blogger!

What? You need more proof? Fine then! Check USBoS and Lea Elizabeth will also tell you how Kreativ I am!

This nomination made me consider the foundation of my creativity, which was a question asked at Pagan Blog Prompts some time back. Have I always been creative or did I get creative after I found Paganism? I thought really hard about this and came to the conclusion that I have no idea! What I do know is that Eclectic Paganism has helped developed my creativity, but then again that can be said about everything else in my life. The more I do something, the better I get at it and the more imaginative I have to get in order not to avoid boredom.

My creative muse is nourished by looking at “everyday life through the eyes of an Eclectic Pagan”. What about you? What feeds your creativity?

***

Oh, before I forget, creativity doesn’t just happen; you have to work for it, if you want to be recognized. I had to do the following things in order to join the Kreativ Bloogers paradise:

I. Thanked the persons who gave it to me
II. Copied the logo and place it in my blog
III. Linked the person who nominated me
IV. Named 7 things about myself that no one would really know. (These things only apply to my blogger friends)
1. I can eat a whole chicken… by myself
2. I read my first children book when I was 20
3. I used to sleepwalk
4. I love climbing tree
5. I don’t like sushi
6. I’m a recovered coffeeholic
7. I like drinking a nice cold beer after a really long run
V. Nominated 7 Kreativ Bloggers
1. Carbuncle of the Sun
2. Meadowsweet & Myrrh
3. One Pink Fish
4. Pixie’s Fairy Art
5. Pumpkins and Toadstools
6. Temporary Adjunct
7. Zen Cupcake
VI. Posted links to the 7 blogs I nominated
VII. Left a comment on each of the blogs letting them know I nominated them!

19 comments:

  1. Francein, welcome to our Eclectic Circle! BTW, what a lovely name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temporary Adjunct all the way! It's some of the most sharp and insightfull writing on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly, especially if one is looking for raw honesty. He is definitely one of my Wickedest Darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our Eclectic Circle Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the nom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award. It came at a perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all your nominations. Although I'm a newbie to your blog, I suspect they're well-deserved. :)

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  8. "6. I’m a recovered coffeeholic"

    I too am a recovered coffeholic-i actually feel better giving up coffee-i mean i do drink a breakfast tea and herbal through out the day- i do occasionally have coffee-but it's rare-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch Brigett! I will work hard to keep them coming ;)

    Written In Earth, I do the same--now I'm addicted to ginger tea lol.

    MJ, thanks for the congrats! I hope to continue dazzling you with interesting content lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU can eat a WHOLE chicken! Haha WOW!
    Creativity is everything, you create with your mind and make inspiring blogs, plus the mind is a beautiful thing :)

    Congrats on your award Magaly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Ma'am! And a rack of ribs too (not at the same time lol) I just love food.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes Ma'am! And a rack of ribs too (not at the same time lol) I just love food.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "6. I’m a recovered coffeeholic"

    I too am a recovered coffeholic-i actually feel better giving up coffee-i mean i do drink a breakfast tea and herbal through out the day- i do occasionally have coffee-but it's rare-

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOU can eat a WHOLE chicken! Haha WOW!
    Creativity is everything, you create with your mind and make inspiring blogs, plus the mind is a beautiful thing :)

    Congrats on your award Magaly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Connie Mitan12/28/2011

    Grats on the award, and thanks for connecting it with a Pagan Blog Prompts post!
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete