What Pagan Culture Is All About

I just finished replying to one of the most exciting and promising posts, I’ve read in days. What am I saying? Not days, weeks! If you’ve read my bio, you know that two big loves in life are Paganism and paranormal fiction—good paranormal fiction. So when I find a fiction writer who does his/her research before incorporating Pagan characters (i.e. witches, fairies, ancient gods…) I go wild with excitement and anticipation.

Marcia Colette, has done it! In her post, “The Truth Is Out There”, Marcia confessed to have “incorporated a few Pagan beliefs to fulfill part of the plot” of her upcoming book. This paranormal fiction author has definitely earned my respect as a reader. I can’t wait to get my hands on STRIPPED, a book that promises a real fictional witchy world.

I urge you to go read Marcia’s post. And do take a look at the comments section because some of the reactions are… interesting. I’m dying to read YOUR own comments about Marcia’s view when incorporating Paganism in fiction, for in my heart I feel she described an important aspect of what Pagan Culture is all about.

6 comments:

  1. Check out http://www.were-wolf.com . I think you might like it.

    From the website, "Isolde Moonfleet is a werewolf with no understanding of magic. As she says "Werewolves and magic don't mix". Despite this, and against her will, she is drawn into mayhem created by magical crime, trying to rescue family and friends from a sticky end."

    ReplyDelete
  2. MouseDemon, I checked out the site and I like it. I'll let you know more later. Thanks for stopping by and for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, I feel so loved. *sniffle* I'd hug you if you didn't live so doggone far away. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm glad you feel love dear because you are ;) Remember my "life changing event?" Well, one more block was added to the picture. I think that I'll be dancing on the ceiling soon!

    Keep on sending me all that positive energy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when an author does his/her research to keep the facts straight too . . . especially when it concerns topics familiar and dear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MouseDemon, I checked out the site and I like it. I'll let you know more later. Thanks for stopping by and for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete